19- Tolkien

Genre: Fluff

Tolkien had been logging onto his computer ten times more than he normally would, and unfortunately that was tearing a sort of hole between him and his gang of friends

Tolkien had been logging onto his computer ten times more than he normally would, and unfortunately that was tearing a sort of hole between him and his gang of friends. Craig for one was getting very annoyed with how little the teen wanted to do with them, and how badly he always was trying to get to the computer.

///////////////////////////////////////

"I gotta go guys."

Tolkien said, getting up and off of Tweaks bed. The blonde flinched and quickly looked over, his eyes wide from the sudden moment. Him, Tolkien, Craig and Clyde had been sitting in silence for a while listening to some music, with Clyde playing on Craig's Nintendo, Craig and Tweak playing with their guinea pig, Stripe.

"Is your computer calling you, or what?"

Clyde mumbled, more focused on the level he was trying to pass than on his friend. Craig hummed, agreeing.

"Seriously, you've only been here for an hour."

Craig said, his eyebrows furrowed while he continued to feed Stripe a leaf of lettuce. Tweak didn't say anything, but silently agreed with much annoyance. Tolkien could tell that he wanted to say something, but was thankful he didn't. The teenager rolled his eyes and shoved his phone into his pocket.

"Look, I'll come back tonight for the movie marathon, ok?"

Tolkien said, as if that would clear the air. Clyde nodded, indifferent to whether Tolkien came back or not. Tweak turned and stared into his friend's eyes, glaring at him with putting a hand on his guinea pigs head, rubbing it to calm himself down.

"F–fine. But you better not l–leave in the middle of the night!"

Tolkien nodded. That wouldn't be a problem anyways.

///////////////////////////////////////

Tolkien must have seemed like a race horse, coming into the house and running up the stairs after quickly saying hello to his parents. They watched in slight amazement as he ran up the stairs and slammed the door to his bedroom. They shared a glance before going back to their previous conversation.

Tolkien plugged in his phone on his bedside table, turned on his lap and went to his desk that sat in front of his bed. He turned it on and pulled open a chat log between himself and someone else. He smiled and quickly typed.

'Hey, I'm back.'

He waited for a moment, biting his lip. Soon enough a pop up came through, making Tolkien stop biting his lip and smile once more.