24. Heart break 💔

Taehyung was sleeping soundly sitting near his bed. The whole night he spent on the cold floor near his bed while holding his and Jungkook's photo frame.

He woke up suddenly while looking around. His whole face was puffy and eyes were red as he was crying in sleep too. He tried to sit up straight but groaned as his body was all stiff because spending the whole night in position.

He was so lost but when he got the flashback of last night he took his phone and hurriedly checked if Bunny had called him or left a message.

But no, he didn't do a single message or call. Tears again streamed down from Taehyung's eyes. "Why aren't you replying?". Taehyung sat on the bed. " Should I call him and ask". But he thought Bunny doesn't want to talk to him.

Taehyung isn't in his right mind to talk or meet anyone. His heart is telling him to run to Bunny and ask why he doesn't love him back. If he never liked him then what about those lovely moments they spent meant for him. They were nothing to Bunny ?

But his mind was stopping him from taking any step reminding him that this is how his life meant to pass by . He doesn't deserve any love. He was whimpering out of pain that his heart was feeling.

Taehyung never felt such a pain in his life. Not even when his grandparents left his side, when he had to give up on becoming an actor or model which was his dream to achieve. His head was spinning as so many thoughts were running inside.

But that certain Bunny boy was overtaking everything. He loves Bunny a lot maybe it's been nearly a month since he met Jungkook. But every moment he spent with him always made him feel like he knew him for a very long time.

But although he fell for Bunny on the very first meet of their. The round doe eyes that stared at him innocently while a wide Bunny smile on his lips. That moment was the one which made his heart skip a beat and for the first time it increased its pace.

Taehyung lost to Bunny's eyes. The way Bunny's eyes curiously stared at him when he was talking or showing something. How his eyes sparkle whenever it stares at Taehyung. How his cheeks left a red tint whenever Taehyung compliments him or flirts with him.

How Bunny's eyes always say that he also loves him. Those doe eyes hold Taehyung's whole world in it. Taehyung chuckled in betrayed. " People says eyes never lie if it's true then why your eyes lied to me. Why it's gave me hopes that I can make you mine. Why those dark brown orbs always stare at me with adoration why? Just why!".

Taehyung broke down while crying his heart out. His whole body was numb feeling pain. Somehow he managed himself and stood up but his whole body was stiff from sitting in one position for whole night.

He went to bathroom and took a shower. He cried there too. Taehyung weakly walked out of shower and stared at his reflection in the mirror. Which looked so weak and lifless.

Taehyung come out as his parents can arrive there in no time. He was walking downstairs and saw Jennie standing there. " Good morning Tae". Jennie cheerfully greeted. "Good morning". Taehyung weakly replied with a small smile.

"Are you okay!? You look pale". Taehyung didn't say anything and just nodded giving her weary smile.

Before they can speak further they heard footsteps and their Taehyung's parents along with Jennie's parents walking inside.

"I missed you my son". Tae-hee said and hugged Taehyung and kissed Taehyung's forehead. "I missed you mom". Taehyung replied in sweet tone.

"How are you son". hyo-shi said while sitting on sofa. " I'm doing fine ". Taehyung said. "Son, you look pale take care yourself". Jennie's mom said while smiling. "Don't worry now someone is here to take care of him". Tae-hee and Jennie's mom laughed while Taehyung stared at him confusly.