31. Finding the clues

Taehyung wakes up as he feels so much weight on himself. He opened his eyes and looked at the sleepy bunny hovering over him. Taehyung chuckled on Jungkook's cute morning face. He literally looks like a baby sleeping with a pig pout and a very innocent face.

Taehyung had a doubt that this is the same Jungkook who was ready to dover Taehyung last night. Taehyung caressed Jungkook's hair while placing peaks. "Just thinking of someone hurting you makes my body numb". He hugged Jungkook more tightly.

Taehyung felt so calm but that was not for so long. Taehyung eyes focused on the medicine on the night stand. The thing that happened last night made him scared. He doesn't want to lose Jungkook not after knowing that he also has feelings for him. At least not before revealing the truth of letters.

He suddenly remembered he needed to go and he couldn't stay there. If Jungkook wakes up and sees him beside then he'll panic and the things won't turn out well. He took the phone and called Jimin to inform about the situation. He talked to Jimin and Jimin was on his way to Jungkook's place.

Taehyung was sure Jungkook won't remember anything because of the drugs and Alcohol. So it's easy for Taehyung to replace Jimin. Taehyung changed his clothes and sat on the bed while waiting for Jimin. It was 6:30 A.M. when Taehyung got a message from Jimin that he was there. Taehyung went downstairs and opened the door.

"How is he". This was the first question Jimin asked when he saw Taehyung. "He is sleeping". Taehyung answered and let Jimin walk inside. "But Jong-in he---". "You don't have to worry about him, Jungkook's dad is already handling the case". Jimin said making Taehyung confused.

"But how does his dad know". "You don't have to worry, Taehyung. You just need to know that now Jungkook is safe and Jong-in is paying for his deeds". Taehyung doesn't question further but he was so curious. "That's great! That fucker deserve to get punished badly". Taehyung jaw tightened.

"But why, you called me here now". "Jimin, I can't stay here. You know if he sees me then--". Jimin nods as he knows what will happen. "I'm sure he'll not remember anything from last night's incident. So you just have to pretend that you took care of him. I made him shower and gave him a hungover drink. There is a medicine which is for the drugs".

"Drugs! What the--". Jimin gasped he really doesn't know anything about the drugs thing. Taehyung sighed and told him everything. Jimin was fuming in anger and was ready to kill Jong-in aka Kai. But he knows that someone is already taking care of him. "Don't worry Taehyung I'll take care of things from here. You go and rest okay".

Jimin patted Taehyung's shoulder and gave an assuring smile. Taehyung smiled back and he left. Taehyung came out of the place and went to take his bike. "How can I rest Jimin when there is a lot to know and I'll make sure whoever did this will pay for it". Taehyung said and wore his halmet.

In Busan:-

Si-hyung and Jung-soo both just reached Korea. They both are in Busan right now and dealing with a rat who tried to cross his territory. Si-hyung and Jung-soo entered the hotel room and sat on the sofa. Ahn entered the room in a while with the work files. "Sir, we trapped the rat and he is in the basement. Our people are taking care of him".

"That's great, we should be glad for Jimin to love our son this much. Just because of him Jungkook is safe and sounds right now". Si-hyung said with a vulnerable tone. Jung-soo held his hand and gave his husband strength. "But right now we should clean the matter". Si-hyung said and immediately stood up.

"Hun, I'm also coming". Jung-soo asked in a cracked tone although she was aware of the answer. "No, the situation is too critical and sensitive. You shouldn't visit I'll handle don't worry". Si-hyung hugged her to give assurance. "Take care of her and stay alert". He ordered the guard and went out with Ahn.