🔞 Part 2 🔞

⚠️ Note : My English isn't my first language so I am sorry if I made any mistakes*

You finally got to see your new husband's face. Jimin had sharp eyebrows, dark, like a wolf's eye, exuding menace, a high nose, and a blade as thin as the lips. Even though he was in a wheelchair, his intense aura created walls around him, preventing anyone from approaching him.

Jimin : "Esol?"

You froze for a second before quickly sitting up on the bed and looking at Jimin, not knowing what to do.

You nodded nervously. You had come to the Jimin family on behalf of Esol, so of course, you didn't dare to reveal your identity.

Jimin sneered : "Heh."

Jimin's eyes turned cold. He pulled out an envelope from his pocket and tossed it in front of you. And you carefully picked it up, opened it, and discovered that the envelope contained a picture and information about your younger sister, Esol.

It seemed that he had meticulously investigated the person he was supposed to marry.

But why didn't he say anything during the wedding?

You tightened your grip on the envelope. And you bit your lower lip and looked at Jimin, trying not to show your feelings.

Jimin : "Does your family think that just because I'm disabled, they can just give me whoever they want?"

You lowered your eyes and said in a low voice..

Y/N : "I am also the daughter of the Shin family."

Jimin : "You mean the newly divorced daughter of the Shin family? Does the Shin family think the Park family is a recycling station?"

Jimin's cold eyes are emotionless. He got colder. His sarcastic tone and harsh words reminded you of a terrifying night a month ago. You bit your bottom lip hard, using the pain to remind you to control yourself.

But before you could calm yourself down, your body went cold from what Jimin said to you next..

Jimin : "I'll give you five minutes. Get out of the Park family."

Y/N : "What?"

You looked up and stared into his dark eyes.

If you was thrown away now, the Shin family would definitely offend the Park family. Although you was unwilling. Your entire family pinned their hopes on you. Their business was already going downhill. You couldn't just watch the Shin Family go down because of you.

You quickly calmed yourself down. And gathered your courage and looked him straight in the eyes before convincing him.

Y/N : "I know that this marriage was arranged by your parents. For you, marrying someone is the same thing. Otherwise, I wouldn't have agreed to this marriage."

You did Take a deep breath and continued..

Y/N : "Instead of having to marry again, why don't you let me stay? I guarantee I won't stick my nose into your business, and you can just pretend I don't exist."

You raised your hand to promise. Determination shone in your eyes, but your annoyance was written on your face, as if you was afraid that he would not accept your offer.

This expression...

Jimin's eyes narrowed and he stared at you. After that, he curled his thin lips and asked..

Jimin : "Do you want to stay here that much?"

Seeing his smiling expression, you had a bad feeling about this, but you still nodded. After you nodded, the expression of disdain on his face intensified. It wasn't the first time he'd seen a woman marry into the Park family instead of their sister for the sake of wealth.

He stared at you as you sat on the bed, opened his mouth and said..

Jimin : "I'll give you a chance to stay..."

Your eyes revealed a look of joy until you heard him continue..

Jimin : "Satisfy me."

You was stunned and stared at Jimin, not believing what you had heard.

Jimin : "What, you don't understand?"

He continued..

Jimin : "This isn't your first marriage. Don't tell me you don't know how to please a man."

You clenched your fists at his words. It's true that you was married to Kim Taehyung for two years, but he never touched you with the excuse that he was busy. It wasn't until a month ago when you found Kim Taehyung with a charming pregnant woman. That was when your nightmare began.

Jimin : "Speak!"

Your silence made Jimin lose his patience. He reached out and pulled the blanket off your naked body.

Y/N : "Ah!"

To Be Continued...