🔞 Part 11 🔞

You bowed your head. You took a shower not long ago but didn't dry your hair because you was so nervous waiting for Jimin to come back. The water dripped from your wet hair onto the ground, forming little blobs around your feet.

You repeated..

YN : “This is real abortion receipt.”

But your voice lacks confidence.

Jimin grabbed your wrist and took out the receipt.

Jimin : “Do you think you can fool me with this? Who would have the guts to make this fake abortion receipt with you?”

He crumpled the paper and threw it at your feet.

You raised your head. Your face turned pale and your body trembled.

YN : "You-"

Jimin's hand around your wrist tightened.  You felt as if he was about to slash your wrist, but you frowned in pain and didn't say anything.

Jimin : "Ha, I knew you wouldn't give up so easily."

Jimin pulled you into his arms, and before you could react, he placed a small transparent zip-top bag in your hands.

You looked at your hand and saw a white pill in the small box.

Realizing what it could be, your face turned white. Your trembling hands wanted to throw the pill away, but Jimin was still holding your wrist.

Jimin : "I've always hated women like you, who are selfish, yet feign innocence and destroy other people's families. You even married me while bearing someone else's child. You thought I'd let you live here comfortably when you came with ulterior motives?"

Jimin opened it himself and took the pill out of the small box. He smiled evil.

Jimin : "Don't you want to stay in the Park family? Take this pill, and I'll let you stay here as my wife."

Hearing his words, it was evident what kind of medicine the white pill used. The color in your face disappeared at a speed that could be seen with the naked eye, but you could do nothing but shiver violently while being imprisoned in his embrace.

YN : "No, I don't want that!"

You exclaimed..

YN : "The receipt is real, and I miscarried the baby! Trust me!"

Jimin didn't reply. Rather, he grabbed your jaw with his slender fingers, forced you to open your mouth, and stuffed the pill into your mouth with his other hand.

You tried to resist, but the force between you and him was just too big. Jimin grabbed you tightly, not even giving you a chance to move. You could only watch, helplessly as he put the pill into your mouth.

As soon as the pill landed on your tongue, the disgustingly bitter taste spread throughout your mouth, making your stomach upset.

You shouted, resisting.

YN : "Come on, let me go!"

Jimin : "swallow it"

Jimin grabbed your mercilessly, trying to force the pill down your throat. There were no emotions in his eyes as he did this as if he was an emotionless zombie.

You couldn't help but give up because of his strength and pain.

Jimin frowned.

Jimin finally left you when he saw that you was really about to vomit.

But as soon as he did that, you immediately got up and ran.

Jimin watched you rush to the bathroom and vomit in the sink. His handsome face darkened and the hostility in his eyes intensified.