🔞 Part 31 🔞

So this part is completed and today was my second exam and honestly it was so horrible and i felt bad that i couldn't complete my paper but i think it happens🙃 so I'll do better from now on and i think I'll more busy to prepare next exams 🙃 so enough about me.... tell me how you guys spend your days and hope you'll enjoy this part😉 love ya😘 ..…......

************************

She shook off the man's hand. When he was about to put his hand on her waist again, She grabbed him by the collar.

What happened?

Before he could even ask, the man felt the temperature around him begin to drop. A sharp look fell on him as if knives were cutting through him.  It came from the girl who was sitting on a chair like a drunkard just now.

The Man thoughts : ( How can she stand so fast and with such strength? I can't even move!! )

Is it because the man is just drunk?

♤ Damn I LOVE THIS, It feels so good to be alive again. Oh.. you ugly face, thank you for asking me to bury you in your grave hehehe ♤

The Man : “Y-you are crazy. Please forgive me. I was wrong. I am sorry.”

Your eyes widened and a wry smile appeared on your face.

♤ I am sorry?  Hahaha Yaa.. If the word 'sorry' had authority, the police and armies wouldn’t exist, you stupid loser, hahaha ♤

The Man Thoughts : ( Damn, I got myself into trouble with a psychopath. )

♤ ( Damn, my head hurts... Why am I losing control all of sudden...? I feel like... I'm being pulled back... Wait ... It's you, Yn, You idiot, stop fighting me and let me take care of everything, you weakling ) ♤

Your Thoughts : ( I will not let you hurt anyone again. I will not let you ruin my future and my life. )

♤ ( ....I was trying to protect you...but I will kill him before you take back control again ) ♤

She quickly grabbed the cup and smashed it on the table, scattering its limbs. Then she took the shard of the glass and aimed at his eye with all her might, but...

She stopped at the moment when the shard was one centimeter away from his eye.

The man was stiff with fear, looking straight at his grave.

You luckily took back control of your body and left him and sat back down in silence.

YN : *Hic* "I am so drunk, I'm sorryyyy"

The Man : "Y-You crazy woman"

The bar was dark and noisy all around.  Everyone was drowning in the atmosphere and loudness of the bar, but it was completely different.

Just sitting there in his wheelchair, anyone could feel his arrogance just by looking into his eyes. His dark eyes and powerful aura separated him from the outside world.

Jimin Thoughts : ( What was that? )

Chul grabbed the man's collar and asked.

Chul : “What are you trying to do to her?”

The Man : "I'm really sorry for what I did!"

Jimin moved closer to them.

The man apologized immediately.  Although the man was sitting in a wheelchair, his temperament showed that he was not an ordinary person.  Moreover, when the man behind him grabbed him, he didn't even have the strength to fight back.  What else could this mean?

He's been in the community for a long time. He knew exactly what was happening.

The Man : "I didn't know she had a boyfriend. She almost killed me too. Sorry, please let me go."