🔞 Part 42 🔞

So here is the promised update 😇...

***********************

Jimin scoffed, not answering him.

J-Hope added.

J-Hope : "You're not young anymore. Besides, your legs are injured, so you should find someone to take care of you. I knew the daughter of the Shin family. That's why I proposed marriage to my grandfather. Jimin, you should understand good intentions."

At first, You was surprised that it was J-Hope who proposed for Jimin. However, your face suddenly changed and you subconsciously turned around to look at J-Hope.

Did he already know about the daughters of the Shin family? Did that mean...he knew she wasn't Isol Shin?

You suddenly remembered that J-Hope had accidentally called your name when you both were talking a while ago.

At that time, you didn't notice it, because you was used to being called Yn, so...

You was shocked by this idea and broke out in a cold sweat.

You looked at the man sitting in front of you, with his gentle smile and gentle looks. He had known your identity for a long time, but he had never exposed your lies. He can even talk and laugh with you.

What a man...

The more you thought about it, the colder your back felt. Cold sweat dripped from your forehead.

J-Hope : "Isol, what's wrong?"

J-Hope asked when he noticed you was looking at him. He saw that your face was pale and there were beads of sweat on your forehead, so he frowned and asked anxiously.

J-Hope : "Why do you look so pale? Do you feel sick?"

His eyes were gentle, and his voice was gentle as the wind.

You bit her lower lip. You shuddered.

Jimin also noticed your reaction. He frowned unconsciously and asked...

Jimin : "What's wrong with you, miss-married-twice?"

Your lips trembled and you answered in a trembling voice.

YN : "No...nothing."

Jimin : "Why are you sweating if there's nothing?"

Jimin stared at you unhappyly. Was this woman lying or did she think he was a blind man? It was clear that you was not feeling well but you still tried to hide it.

Hearing this, you reflexively extended your hand to wipe the beads of sweat on your forehead, and your hand trembled slightly.

YN : "My stomach suddenly feels bad."

Soobin : "Isol, are you okay?"

Soobin also stood up and asked you when she saw your pale face.

Everyone was looking at you, which made you feel even more nervous.

You bit her lower lip.

YN : "I'm just... a little sick. Maybe I should go back first."

After that, you stood up as if unconsciously, and then walked out without saying anything. Everyone was looking at your back suspiciously.

After taking two steps, you suddenly stopped and turned back to look at Soobin.

Soobin was about to stand up when Jimin suddenly moved his wheelchair forward and said..

Jimin : "Since my wife is not feeling well, I will have to let you entertain Ms. Soobin for me."

Soobin stopped in her tracks.