I need suggestions 🥺👉👈

This is not story related but i need suggestions for something from you guys... first let me tell you a story...

A and J love each other dearly, everything was going smoothly but after sometimes distance between them was starting to grow though they are in long distance relationship but still they couldn't find the understandings between them ... but the reason was A was greatly influenced by her closest ones telling her that he wasn't good for her , he wasn't right for her and so on and that reflected on A's behavior and it greatly hurt J , but A couldn't understand this cause J didn't said anything to her ... A was  hurting cause she didn't know the other side of the story and J was hurting cause of the changes ... and J isn't a quite expressive person, he is likely to keep everything inside him... after listening the other half of the story guilt hit A like a truck ... but they still love each other very much but they aren't telling each other or couldn't cause of the things ,,, now the question is What do you think A should do  ?!

you can share your thoughts without any hesitation...

[ P/N : J achieved everything that could make their future beautiful and he could give happiness to his love just for his love A that's why they were in long distance relationship ]

i couldn't quite expressed everything detailed but tried so please give me suggestions 🥺 i really need it 🥺

love for everyone in advance 💜 will update the next part within sometimes cause i finished writing the part 😇