🔞 Part 25 🔞

You quickly ran out of the room without putting on your shoes. You found the maid and greeted her..

YN : "Hello."

You was always a bit shy whenever you spoke to the maids of the Park family because you knew they looked down on you. You didn't know if you could get the button back.

You, who was already prepared for the ridicule that would come from the maid, didn't expect her face to change when she saw you. The maid took a step back and welcomed you respectfully.

Maid : "Ms. isol."

You was surprised and thought : ( What is going on here?).

Maid : "Ms. isol, are you looking for me?"

You paused for a moment, then nodded.  Although you didn't understand the reason for the sudden change in their morals, it wasn't the most important thing right now.  The most important thing was to get the button back.

You asked..

YN : “I saw you were cleaning the room earlier. Did you see a button?”

Hearing this, the maid suddenly realized...

Maid : “Are you looking for young master Jimin’s golden button? I thought it belonged to him.”

YN : "Not so!"

You replied firmly.

YN : "It's mine. Where's the button?"

Maid : "Uh..."

The maid's expression changed slightly.  She opened her lips and said...

Maid : “I'm sorry Ms. isol. I thought this button belonged to Young Master Jimin, so… I asked the other maid Shelly to help me to ask him.”

Hearing that, Your heart almost jumped out of your throat. Your expression instantly turned ugly..

YN : “Hasn't Jimin come back yet? How are you guys going to ask him?”

Maid : “Ms. isol, my turn will soon be over and the other maid will be on duty tonight so I handed her the button and told her to ask Young Master Jimin about it when he comes back at night. Ms. isol, if the button is yours, I will return it to you.”

You was very upset. You was really worried that the maid would take the button to Jimin directly, so you decided to look for it until you feel comfortable.

YN : “There is no need for that. Just tell me where the other maid is. I will look for her.”

The maid said cautiously as she pursued her serious look..

Maid : "I'll take you to her."

YN : "Okay."

When the maid led you downstairs, you was informed that the other maid had gone out.

When you heard that the other maid did go outside, you expression turned uglier.  The maid said in a trembling voice..

Maid : "Ms..M-Ms isol, I'm really sorry! I didn't know the button was yours. If I had known it was yours, I would have given it back to you for sure. I wouldn't have handed it over to tge other maid."

YN : “You passed by me earlier. I share a room with him, but you didn’t give me the button. Instead, you gave it to…”

You was really angry.  The maid knew that you lived there.  Can't she just give you the button instead?

You really couldn't help but get angry.

Maid : “Ms. isol, it seems it came from a man’s clothes, and… it was found under Young Master Jimin’s bed. I subconsciously thought it belonged to him.”