🔞 Part 23 🔞

Sorry guys 🥺 actually I was so busy that i forgot to update 😅....so here i am....and thank you a lotttttttt for 1K views😍...Omo I can't believe it's 1K view already....thank you all for loving this book and supported all the times.. it means a lottt to mee.... anyway enough of my weeping 🤧... let's get into the story......

Soobin's voice was very shrill, so when her voice rang out from the mobile phone, it sounded quite loud in the quiet room.

Perhaps feeling guilty, you unconsciously covered the mobile phone with your hand as you looked in the direction of the bathroom.  You didn't see Jimin or Chul helping him take a shower, but only the sound of running water inside the bathroom.

They wouldn't hear you speak here, would they?

Thinking of this, you coughed softly and placed the phone next to your ear. Then you nodded and said...

YN : "Well, did you see the letter I sent you just now?"

Soobin : "Yeah, you said you found a button. And that might belong to the unknown guy, right?"

YN : “Well, have you found anything about the unknown man lately?”

Soobin : "No, you didn't give me any relevant information. Even if you try to search for this guy, it's like trying to find a needle in a haystack."

YN : "Hmmm"

Soobin : “Yn, since you have something to do with it, you should take a picture of the button and send it to me.”

YN : "Okay"

Soobin sighed from the other side of the phone..

Soobin : "How have you been lately? Is Jimin still making things difficult for you?"

YN : "No, we already made an agreement. I'll stay in the Park family for half a year, and I'll leave after that."

Soobin : "This guy looks very deceitful. Your flatulence will appear in half a year, but it will be winter by then. You are skinny, so you can cover your stomach with loose clothes."

YN : "Yes"

Soobin : “Okay, hurry up and send me the picture of the button.”

After hanging up the phone, You turned on the phone's camera and placed the golden button on your white palm.  Then you took a picture of it.  As soon as you sent the photo to Soobin, you heard a voice behind you.

You was shocked and jumped.  The button fell from your hand to the ground and then rolled under Jimin's bed.

Your eyes widened as you watched the button roll over, but you didn't dare to get up to get it.

You turned around and saw that Chul was pushing Jimin out of the bathroom.

You bit your lower lip and your face turned pale.

Jimin inadvertently looked at you as he walked out. His eyes narrowed when he saw you sitting on the bed with a guilty look on your face. You was pale and clutching your phone tightly.  Jimin fixed his eyes on you.

Under his attentive gaze, you was so nervous that beads of sweat appeared on your forehead.

You couldn't hide your thoughts, and it showed all over your face. Jimin's eyes and mind were so sharp that he could see through them.

However, he couldn't be upset about it.

Chul : “Young master Jimin, with your permission, I will leave now.”

Jimin : "Sure."

After Chul left, Jimin rolled his wheelchair to the window and took a trade magazine in his hand.