🔞 Part 37 🔞

Aunt Nina saw the disappointment on your face and knew that her reassuring words might be useless. She could only whisper...

Nina : "Don't be discouraged, Young lady. After all, you have just married Young Master Jimin, and you need to slowly develop your relationship with him. I can see that Young Master Jimin treats you completely differently."

Hearing her words, you raised your head and looked at her with kind eyes.

YN : "Thank you, Aunt Nina."

After you ate the soup, Aunt Nina told you that she would stay all night. So you asked her to rest on the bed next to you. You was the only patient in this ward, so Aunt Nina agreed.

After you texted Soobin to explain your situation, you went to sleep as well.

The next day, Soobin came to the hospital to visit you.

Soobin : "Auntie Nina, thank you for taking care of isol all night. I will be here today to take care of her. Please go back and rest."

Soobin was really nice. She held Aunt Nina's hands and said many kind words, which made Aunt Nina very happy. Then she left.

After Aunt Nina left, Soobin quickly closed the door and returned to the ward.

You couldn't help but ask..

YN : "What's wrong? Why are you so sneaky?"

Upon hearing that, Soobin looked at you and said..

Soobin : "How could you ask me that? I was being sneaky because of the thing you asked me to investigate."

YN : "Investigation?"

You thought about the button and asked her..

YN : "Is there any new news?"

Soobin opened her bag and took out the button. The golden button lit up under the light.

Soobin : "This thing must be returned to its owner."

You took it and asked in confusion..

YN : "Aren't you going to use this to find some evidence? Don't you need it anymore?"

Soobin : "I've already taken a good look at it, so why do I need to carry it with me all the time? Besides, it's something precious to you. I should return it to you."

After saying that, Soobin smiled and winked at you.

Soobin : "Yn, you're really lucky."

YN : "What do you mean?"

Soobin : "My brother told me that there are not many buttons like this on the market, and the ingredients used to make them are very rare. We have sent people to check their source. When we find the source, it will be easy to find out who it belongs to."

You initially thought that it would be very difficult to find someone with only one button, but you did not expect Soobin to be able to solve this problem so easily. You was touched and said...

YN : "Thank you, Soobin."

Soobin : "Silly girl, you don't have to thank me. We are Best Friends after all."

Soobin raised her lips and suddenly thought of something.

Soobin : "What will you do if you find him? Will you divorce Jimin?"

When Soobin suddenly asked about Jimin, your expression became complicated again.

Soobin : "Why did you suddenly fall silent?"