🔞 Part 6 🔞

It took you half an hour to get to the Park Company.

When you got there, the security guards wouldn't let you go up to the office because you wasn't employed there. But you finally managed to get into the elevator with the help of J-Hope.

J-Hope : "Turn right when you get off the elevator. Jimin's office is at the end of the corridor. I have other things to do so I can't go with you. Will you be able to find your way on your own?"

You quickly shook your head.

Y/N : “Yes, thank you so much.”

J-Hope : "You're welcome"

She watched his back as he left. You couldn't help but shake your head, wondering how their personalities could be so different when they were born from the same parents. Why did one come off as a gentleman and the other so obnoxious?

You took a deep breath and dragged yourself to the end of the corridor.

As soon as you reached the office, you reached out to knock when the door suddenly opened, and something unknown rushed out of the office.

It happened so fast that you couldn't dodge it in time. The object hit you and knocked you to the ground. And of course that unknown thing fell with you.

??? : "Ah! Jimin, how can you treat me like this?"

You realized that the thing that hit you was a pretty woman with heavy makeup. The woman quickly got up from the ground and started pointing and cursing at the person inside the office.

Jimin appeared on his wheelchair, his eyes were dark and frightening, his body gave off a powerful aura, he looked at her and said in an emotionless tone

Jimin : "go away"

Woman : "You!"

The woman's fingers started trembling with anger.

Woman : "Jimin, who do you think you are? Do you think I'd bother with a crippled man like you if you weren't the Second Young Master of the Park family? Don't think too much of yourself? How dare you reject me!"

When he heard the woman call him a cripple, Jimin's eyes turned ice, and his animosity towards her deepened.

Just as the woman was about to curse some more, you got up and interrupted her.

Y/N : "Even though my man is paralyzed, didn't you still try to seduce him? Just because you can't eat grapes, so the grapes are sour?"

As soon as you finished speaking, the angry woman turned her face towards you and stared at you angrily. She pointed her finger at you and asked in a sharp voice..

Woman : "Who do you think you are? Who gave you the right to speak?"

You gave her a faint smile before raising your hand and giving the woman a slap in the face.

[slap]

The slap in the face echoed in the corridor. The angry woman covered her face with her hand.

Woman : "Do you dare to hit me?"

[slap]

You slapped the other side of the woman's face.

Even though you wore flat shoes and had no makeup on your face, your aura was through the roof compared to a woman's.

You raised your chin and looked at the woman who was still stunned by the slap.

Y/N : "I'm Jimin's wife. How dare you try to seduce my husband in front of my face. Do you think I don't exist?"

Seeing the woman still pointing her finger at her, trying to think of a good response for you.

You sighed and continued talking.

Y/N : "You still won't leave? Are you waiting for me to ask the security guards to strip you naked and throw you on the road?"

You took out your phone and pretended to call the guards.

Woman : "You, you-"

The woman covered her swollen face and shouted..

Woman : “Just wait, sooner or later, I will make you pay for this.”

You raised your hand, and the woman immediately ran away in fear of being slapped again.

Seeing you as the shy bunny suddenly transform into a tough lady, the expression in Jimin's eyes changed from surprise to doubt to interest and something indescribable.

Jimin immediately returned to his cold look when you turned towards him. He told you in the usual tone of affection..

Jimin : "It seems I underestimated you."

You shrugged and replied..

Y/N : “We are a couple after all, even if it is just by name. How can I allow other women to seduce and defame my husband?”

Jimin paused for a moment, surprised by your realistic voice. When he realized that he had lost his composure, he immediately sneered coldly.

Jimin: "Ha, is it an advantage to be married twice? You sure have a lot of experience calling men your husband."

You frowned at his sarcastic words.  Remembering the task the grandmaster gave you, you walked behind Jimin and grabbed the handles of his wheelchair. You asked..

Y/N : "Well, I came here on my own as you wish. Shouldn't you keep your promise?"

Without waiting for his response, you pushed him into the office and asked.

Y/N : "What do you want me to do?"

Jimin didn't answer your question, but his aura returned to its usual intense and oppressive state.

Jimin : "You really don't seem to know what you're sticking your nose into."

You pressed your lips aside..

Y/N : "I don't want to be your assistant either. I'm only doing this because the grandmaster asked me to."

Jimin : “Are you using it to pressure me?”

Jimin asked in a deep, menacing voice.

Y/N : "Why are you acting like this? I'm a victim too. Why don't you try to understand my situation?"

You noticed the documents lying on the floor and quickly realized that the mess must have been made by the angry woman. You squatted down, picked up the documents, and placed them on Jimin's desk.

Jimin watched you, his eyes filled with malice. Not only is you're a petty woman, but you are also this old man's spy.

I think he took pity on you for a second there, what a joke. You only does this to get close to him. But Jimin had to admit that you are smarter than his predecessors (his ex-wives).

At this time, Chul entered the office.

Chul : “Young Master Jimin, the meeting will start in five minutes.”

Chul paused when he saw you. Didn't expect you to come.

Jimin was about to ask Chul to push him to the meeting, but he suddenly thought of something, and fierceness flashed in his cold eyes.....

He looked at you and said...

Jimin : "Do you want to be my assistant? I'll give you a chance."

To Be Continued...