🔞 Part 7 🔞

You followed Jimin to the meeting room. A look of surprise appeared on the faces of everyone present.

Chul was always the only person next to Jimin. Now that you had suddenly appeared, everyone was dying to know your relationship with Jimin.

You was an assistant before, but you had never attended such a big meeting before.  The conference hall was huge, but it was not surprising that the Park Company took the lead in Seoul City.

The moment you entered the room, you unconsciously blinked and your shoulders dropped from the enormous pressure. All eyes were on you as you followed Chul and Jimin inside. Even when you reached your spot behind Jimin, everyone's eyes were still fixed on you.

J-Hope : "principal Park Jimin, this is ?"

J-Hope, the Principal of the Park Company, was also naturally present at the meeting. He was also surprised to see Jimin bringing you with him to this meeting.

You grabbed at the hem of your shirt out of concern as you desperately tried to calm your nerves. You slowly raised your head to meet everyone's searching eyes and looked around until you found someone looking at you with a gentle look.

It was J-Hope.

When your eyes met his, J-Hope smiled softly and nodded gently.

Immediately, you no longer felt nervous.  You pursed your lips and smiled at J-Hope.

At that moment, you thought that J-Hope was really a gentleman, unlike everyone else you knew.

Jimin noticed your interaction with J-Hope. His cold eyes narrowed, and he sneered.

Jimin : "Nurse."

businessman : "What?"

No one understood what Jimin meant by nurse. Neither you.

One of the big employees in the company said..

"Director Jimin, what did you just say she is?"

Jimin's gaze was cold and sharp. He raised his eyebrows, faced the person who asked, and answered..

Jimin : “My grandfather hired a nurse for me to take care of my daily life.”

Your face turned pale from his words and you lowered your eyes to look at him.

You came here to be his assistant. Since when did you become his nurse?

Jimin : "coffee"

Jimin's cold voice interrupted your thoughts.

You stood there until Chul glanced at you and realized that Jimin was talking to you.  you immediately left the conference room to make coffee.

The meeting had already started when you came back. You put the cup of coffee quietly in front of Jimin. He took a sip and frowned.

Jimin : "It's too much sweet. Make another one."

The meeting continued with Jimin complaining about the coffee from time to time...

Jimin : "So weak"

Jimin : "So hot"

Jimin : "So cold"

You ran in and out of the conference room, trying to make Jimin a cup of coffee. This was not a meeting. This was Jimin's chance to humiliate you in front of others, and he succeeded. You felt very embarrassed as you wanted to hide away from the looks from all directions.

But every time you was about to flare up with rage, you remembered your family's condition and calmed down quickly to make another cup of coffee.

[Boom] !!!!