🔞 Part 22 🔞

⚠️Warning: long chapter

The maid was surprised.

Maid : "Young Master Jimin? What i said just now is all correct. Lady Esol really seduced Master J-Hope. Don't you believe me?"

Jimin stared at her with a cold look.

Jimin : “Did anyone else see that except you?”

The maid thought that Jimin believed her.  She shook her head.

Maid : “I was alone at that time. But Young Master Jimin, I really saw it.”

Jimin's lips were twisted into a wry smile when he heard that.

Jimin : “It means that no one can back up your words because you were the only one who saw her do that.”

Then the maid realized what Jimin meant.

Maid : “Young Master Jimin, I-”

Jimin : "Are you trying to make up a story because you're jealous?"

Jimin's eyes were dark. His gaze was as if he was shooting daggers at her, and his gaze was as if he could see through her bad intentions.  The maid was a troubled little girl.

Maid : “Young Master Jimin, I didn’t lie to you. You must believe me.”

Jimin : "Oh?"

Jimin sneered : "Are you saying I shouldn't believe and trust my wife, and should trust a maid instead?"

Maid : "I..."

The maid looked at his cold smile and her heart was immediately filled with regret.  She conspired against you because she thought that Jimin didn't care about you at all.  She thought that Jimin would be grateful to her and even agree to bully you.

But she didn't expect Jimin to react this way.

He said for sure..

Jimin : "It was you who did wet her clothes."

The maid suddenly panicked.  How could this be?

Maid : “Young Master Jimin, I…”

Jimin : “The Park family doesn’t need a maid like you, someone to sneak around and play tricks on us.”

Jimin looked at her..

Jimin : “If i hear nonsense about our family in the future, you will regret it.”

[ DING ]

At that moment, the elevator reached the ground.  Jimin pushed himself off the elevator and left.  Suddenly, the maid's legs became numb and she fell to the ground helplessly.

Meanwhile, after changing your clothes, you turned to look at the coat next to you.

You thought for a moment and was about to pick it up and return it to J-Hope, but as soon as you picked it up, you realized that the coat had been stained with milk.  It would be inconvenient for you to return it to him like this.

You took a paper bag and put the coat inside.  You planned to return it after cleaning it and making it dry.

You finally left the house after you finished everything.

You was taking the bus to company recently.  After arriving at the company, you usually does a quick clean up of the office before returning to your desk and sitting down.

When it was almost time, Jimin and Chul appeared.  Hearing the sound, you looked towards Jimin from the window.

He continued to ignore you with a cold look on his face.