🔞 Part 28 🔞

So guys here's the awaited chapter....... enjoy and give your precious comments and vote a lot.... please say if you liked or enjoyed it or not.... i love your interactions💜 So enjoy 🥰

**************************

Jimin : "Nothing"

You turned.

Jimin Park's gaze was still cold. His words were akin to a sharp blade with poison stabbing at it.

Jimin : "As my assistant, I hope you don't sound so lousy when discussing work matters with others in the future."

When he mentioned about her outfit again, Your face turned a little pale.

YN : "Is it really important to wear fancy clothes? Are you worried about my looks?"

Jimin : "If a person doesn't even know how to dress well, then others don't have to think about his competence."

You was speechless.

Your thought : ( I really can't stand it. I really can't communicate with him.)

You was so angry that you wanted to turn around and leave. But when you saw Jimin sitting in a wheelchair, you couldn't help but feel a tender heart. What if you leave and he gets in trouble?

Hence, you could only stand there and bear his words. After waiting for a long time, the staff ran to Jimin Park and said..

Employee : "Sir, we have packed all the clothes you bought for this lady."

Jimin : "Send them to this address."

Jimin took out his business card and handed it to the staff. After the staff manager took it, her eyes widened and she asked..

Crew manager : "J-J-Jimin Park.. you...?"

Then Jimin nodded his head.

Crew Manager : "Yeah, yeah, understood!"

Everyone on the north side of Seoul knew about Park Company..

YN : "Can we go now?"

You didn't want to stay here any longer, so you asked after they finished talking.

Jimin agreed and you pushed him.

Before they left, they overheard some employees discussing them.

Employee 1: "I am so jealous. Who is this woman? Young Master Park has already bought her a lot of clothes!"

Employee 2 : "I don't know. She looks pretty poor. I'd be so lucky if someone was willing to do that for me, too."

Employee 3 : "Why is Cinderella always with her Prince Charming? People like us can never have men like them."

Listening to their discussion, you secretly tightened your fist.

Haha Cinderella and Prince Charming?!

Maybe you really was Cinderella. You had none, and your parents didn't love you either. However, you clearly knew that Jimin was definitely not your Prince Charming.

Your best friend Soobin was right.

For a pregnant YN who married Jimin... it was like her death wish!

After returning home, you nonchalantly went back to your room, while Jimin went to the office.

You was bored, so you started to read some documents. You seemed to be suddenly thinking of something. Then you grabbed your phone and your bag and walked out.