🔞 Part 13 🔞

Your eyes widened in fear at the sight of the ashtray flying towards you.

Suddenly, someone rushed into the study room, grabbed you, and pulled you back.

[ SMASH ]

The ashtray where you was standing was shattered and smashed into pieces.

You shuddered, looking at the broken ashtray that was aiming at you.

You looked at grandmaster Park in shock.

Grandmaster : "Cruel and meaningless."

Was the Grandmaster speaking about himself?

???  : “Grandpa, my brother's wife a straightforward person, and she just misunderstood you.”

You realized that the person who pulled you away was J-Hope..

J-Hope : “Ms. YN, Grandpa and I are worried about Jimin’s health. After all, it must be stressful for him to manage such a big company on his own. I’m sure you learned a little about his personality already. He can be somewhat eccentric. Grandpa He doesn't tell you to spy or watch Jimin. No matter what, the Park company in the future will only belong to him. All we're trying to do is help him."

You bit your lip and didn't say anything.

Grandmaster Park sniffed the air and said angrily..

Grandmaster : “I thought the daughter of the Shen family was a clever woman. To think also that you would use a word like surveillance. What will happen to my reputation if others find out that I have this kind of wife for my grandson under my roof?”

J-Hope : "Grandpa, don't be angry. I'll talk to her about it."

With that, J-Hope grabbed you and they left the study room together.

You, who was frightened by the grandmaster, was still lost in thoughts and followed J-Hope without saying a word.

J-Hope stopped when they reached a secluded area. He turned and looked at you kindly.

J-Hope : "Ms. YN, did Grandpa scare you? Did you get hurt anywhere?"

While he was speaking, J-Hope stepped forward to grab your shoulder.

But you reflexively backed away.

J-Hope's hand missed its target and hung awkwardly in the air for a while. You lowered your head and whispered.

YN : "Sorry."

J-Hope smiled and put his hand back.

J-Hope : "It's okay. Don't take it seriously. Grandpa has no other intentions. Jimin has grown apart from Grandpa, so there are many things that Grandpa can't ask Jimin directly and can only ask you to do it for him. do you understand what I am saying?"

You nodded your head.

J-Hope : "Looks like you haven't dealt with it yet. You might be very confused now. Go back and get some rest. When you understand, you will know that Grandpa is doing this for Jimin's good."

YN : “...then I’m leaving now.”

You turned and left.

After walking for a long time, you could still feel J-Hope's gaze on your back.

Until you turned a corner and the sharp look disappeared.

You paused in your steps and stared at the ground in deep thought.

You didn't expect the Park family to be so complicated. You wasn't stupid, so of course you understood what Grandmaster meant.

Telling you to take care of Jimin was just an excuse for you to watch him.