🔞 Part 32 🔞

Jimin : “Stop!”

Jimin Park grabbed your wrist to push you away from himself.

He did not expect that you was not ready to give up.  You leaned forward again.

YN : “You haven’t answered me yet.”

The veins in Jimin's forehead trembled. He grabbed your waist and tried to pull you away, but you kept teasing him. You was completely drunk, and carried out your actions unconsciously.  When you saw that Jimin was trying to push you away, you hugged Jimin's neck and sat on his lap.

Everyone at the scene was speechless.

Jimin's followers saw this and asked in a low voice..

Bodyguards : “Young Master Jimin, do you need help?”

The two immediately stepped forward and tried to grab your arm to pull you away from Jimin.

As soon as Jimin saw them trying to pull your away from him, he looked at them sharply.

Jimin : “Back off!”

The two strong arms stopped in their tracks in amazement.

Chul watched from his side and couldn't help but sigh inwardly. Can't they just monitor the situation? Couldn't they tell how worried Jimin was, it was clear that he cared deeply for his wife. They must be stupid!

Jimin was trying hard to put out the fire burning in him. You sat on his lap and wrapped your arms around his neck. The gentle breath on your body was like soft silk around him.  It surrounded his cold and powerful aura and mixed into one.

Jimin squeezed your delicate waist with his hand and said in a hoarse voice..

Jimin : “Do you want to know that much?”

Your red lips curled slightly. Suddenly, you bent down and leaned on his shoulder.

YN : “I'm so sleepy.”

Jimin was at a loss for words.

After seducing him, you was telling him that you was sleepy?

♤ Stupid ♤

Jimin : “Ha.. woman, I won’t leave you easily.”

Jimin pushed the wheel of the wheelchair with his other hand. Chul saw this and immediately said...

Chul : “Get the car ready. Let’s get out of here.”

After that, Chul quickly caught up with Jimin.

On the way back, you lay in Jimin's arms in your original position on his lap. You was so drunk that you kept teasing Jimin throughout the trip. You grabbed his neck and pinched his ears, then scratched it gently with your nails. You continued to fidget, making Jimin unable to control his desire any longer.

Jimin didn't expect that he would interact with a woman so easily.

He held your hand until you couldn't move anymore.

You became unhappy and muttered..

YN : “Let me go!”

Jimin looked forward with a cold face and sharp eyes.

Jimin : “Chul, hurry up.”

This lonely woman, as long as he didn't take her back to the mansion, she would do anything for him in the car.

Jimin couldn't resist himself anymore.

If it continues like this...

Chul pressed the accelerator and looked at them silently through the rearview mirror.