🔞 Part 19 🔞

Kim said sarcastically : “Hah, it’s more fun out in the open, but I don’t think you’ll be able to understand that, Young Master Jimin.”

As soon as he finished speaking, Kim looked at Jimin's paralyzed legs.

Chul raised his eyebrows and was about to get angry.

Jimin remained indifferent. He replied in a cold tone.

Jimin : “I probably won’t understand this. However, even if I wanted to play, I would only play with clean women, not like second-hand goods.”

You, who was hiding behind the leaves, was speechless.

Damn, did he know you was there? Was he deliberately trying to hurt you with his words now?

Kim wasn't bothered by Jimin's words.

Instead, he smiled and said...

Kim : "Actually, I'm curious about your abilities. Why are you so sure you can even get a woman?"

Chul gritted his teeth and said..

Chul : "Do you want me to kick your ass?"

Kim gave him a questioning look.

Chul : “I thought you wanted to get kicked in the ass. Otherwise, why would you ask young master such a question?”

What?  Kim was confused. He initially intended to make fun of Jimin for being handicapped and incompetent. How did this guy figure out that he even wanted to kick his ass? This plugin is annoying!

You was more silent. Didn't expect Chul's mouth to be so dirty!

Kim : “Your assistant’s words are really intriguing.”

After a moment of shock, Kim came to his senses and began to fight back.

He was really an expert at replying. His words were more ferocious and brutal than assistant Chul.

At this moment, it was Chul's turn to choke on his words.

Kim shifted his gaze to Jimin's face.

Kim : "If I had known you'd be here at the banquet, I'd have looked for you first."

Jimin's eyes were calm and cold.

Jimin : “There is no need to look for me.”

You listened from afar, hiding in your place. The darkness had attracted many mosquitoes while you was standing there.  Your leg muscles were getting itchy from mosquito bites. After a while, the urge to reach out and scratch the bites became stronger and stronger.

But you will have to bend over to scratch the bites and may make a sound unintentionally.

You will be exposed if this happens.

After thinking about it, you resisted the urge to bend over and chose to put up with the itch.

But in the end you couldn't bear the itch, so you bent down to scratch.  As you did so, you bumped into the leaves and made a rustling sound.

The smile on Kim's lips disappeared.  He took two steps in your direction and asked..

Kim : "Who's there?"

You was so scared that you didn't dare to move.

Jimin's eyes were cold.

Jimin : "It's just the wind. Kim, you don't have to make such a fuss, right?"

Upon hearing what he said, Kim stopped in his tracks and said..

Kim : "Is the wind blowing, or is it someone you're trying to protect?"