🔞 Part 38 🔞

You did not stay in the hospital for long.  After the doctor came and gave you a medical examination and when you was sure that you was okay, you asked to be discharged from the hospital.

The doctor frowned and said...

Doctor : “My suggestion to you is to stay in the hospital for two more days for further observation. After all, your physique is very poor.”

YN : “Doctor, I’m really fine. Can I be discharged from the hospital today?”

After seeing your insistence, and making sure that you was okay, the doctor finally agreed to take you out. He also advised you not to drink again in the future.

You left the hospital alone. You borrowed some money from Soobin and promised to pay her back in the future.  Soobin knew your condition, so she quickly gave you some money.  She also asked you not to return the favor to her.

Even though Soobin said so, you wouldn't take her money without paying it back.  You remembered how much she had given you.  You intended to pay her back once you got your salary.

After leaving the hospital, you went home and packed your bags.  Then you bought two sets of new clothes for yourself with the remainder of your hospital expenses and changed into them before going to work.  When you arrived at the company, you checked the time.  Despite being late, you sat down at your desk and got to work.

You've never finished organizing documents before.

You had been sorting them for about half an hour when Chul came out of the elevator expressionlessly. He passed your office and walked straight in. Then he suddenly pulled back and looked through your door.

Chul : ( Is this assistant Yn? )

Did his eyes deceive him? Aren't she still in the hospital?  How could she suddenly appear in the company?

Chul rubbed his eyes.

You didn't look. You stared intently at the documents in your hand and responded with a hum.

YN : “Mmm...”

Chul : “... Assistant Yn, why are you here?”

YN : “Well, this is my job. Is there something strange about me being here?”

Your reaction was a little enthusiastic, wasn't it?

Chul : “I mean... aren't you supposed to be in the hospital?”

YN : “I have already been discharged from the hospital.”

And you added..

YN : “You're going to look for Young Master Jimin, right? By the way, can you help me send this? I'm very busy right now.”

After that, you handed the sorted documents to chul.  He reached out to take it and nodded.

After entering the office, Chul reported on the progress of his work and handed over your documents to Jimin.

Chul : “Young Master Jimin, these are the documents that Assistant Yn asked me to send.”

Hearing what he said, Jimin raised his head.

Jimin : “What did you just say?”

Chul : “It's strange, isn't it? Assistant Yn has to stay in the hospital. But when I was on my way here, I saw her at her desk. Young Master Jimin, if there's nothing else, I'll excuse myself to go out now.”

After Chul left, Jimin tightened his grip on the pen as he frowned.

Jimin : ( Shouldn't that woman be in the hospital? Why did she come out? )