🔞 Part 24 🔞

You lay on your bed and took out your mobile phone to check the time.

It's almost time for Jimin to sleep.  You just had to wait a while longer.

However, you soon fell asleep.  And by the time you woke up, it was already the next morning.

When you got up, Jimin's bed was already empty.  You grabbed your mobile phone and saw that it was time to get to work.

As if you suddenly thought of something, you quickly got off the bed and lay under Jimin's bed.

Fortunately, the button you dropped yesterday was still lying there quietly.

You reached out to get the button, but you was too far away.  Your finger touched the edge of the button, but you couldn't catch it.  You ended up pushing the button in instead.

You was frustrated when you saw that the button had rolled further in.

You could hardly reach it already.  If the button rolls in further, you probably can't get it back anymore.

You stood up and tried to get the button from the other side and tried to push yourself under the bed a bit because it was so tight, but you didn't expect it to be farther from the other side.

???  : "What are you doing?"

Suddenly, you heard a cold voice behind you.

Your soul almost left your body.

It was Jimin's voice.  Shouldn't he... Shouldn't he be in the office?  How could he stay here?  Your lay there motionless because you didn't know how to react.  What if you got up and exposed yourself?

YN : ( pretend you're dead, pretend you're dead )

Your lack of response made your look even more suspicious.  Jimin narrowed his eyes slightly and headed towards you.  As he approached you, you take off something quickly from your ear and you got up, holding an earring in your hand.

YN : “I dropped my earring, so I came to look for it.”

Jimin looked and saw that you had a shiny earring on your hand.

Jimin : "Why do you look so nervous?"

Hearing that, you held your breath and said..

YN : “I am not.”

Jimin : "Aren't you?"

Jimin raised his eyebrows and continued to approach you.  A strong masculine aura slowly overwhelmed you.

Jimin : "Then... why were you looking around? Why were you sweating?"

Suddenly, you took a big step back.

YN : “I was just looking for the earring, and the weather is a bit hot today. I feel a little warm because I’ve been looking for it for some time.”

After saying that, You turned around and walked to the bathroom.  It's time to shower and get ready for work.

You didn't have to worry about Jimin finding out about the button because he was in a wheelchair.  If there was no one to help him, he wouldn't even be able to see what was under his bed.  The button will be safe if it's stays under the bed.

You can go to work safely today.

Before you went to work, Grandmaster Park invited you to the study room. He asked you to take the time to go to the Yun company to talk about cooperation with Chairman Kim Yun.  He also told you not to tell Jimin about it.

You has been suffering from a headache since you arrived at the company.

Grandmaster Park and Jimin had different ideas about cooperation, and it was difficult for you to mediate between them.