🔞 Part 35 🔞

I think I'm disappointing you guys 😔...... It's just that every plot of the story is changing and going ahead and I'm trying my best to give you guys a proper interesting story and chapter everytime...... but I think I'm disappointing you all very much and I'm sorry for that😔 ........ i don't know what to do actually...... anyway hope you enjoy .......

********************************

YN : “I can write a contract if you don’t believe me. When I leave your place, I will slowly return the money to you!”

You said when you saw him looking at you suspiciously. You stepped forward anxiously.

Jimin : “Stop right there.”

You stopped in your tracks and looked at him in confusion.

Jimin : “Step back and turn around.”

You didn't know why, but since it was Jimin's orders, you could only turn around.

And then?

Jimin : “Get out.”

For heaven's sake? Is the issue not resolved yet?  But in the company, he was your boss. You could only listen to him and leave the office.

Back at your office, you suddenly remembered Kim Yun, who was beaten up in the café that day. Jimin said he wanted to break his legs, but you didn't know... if that was true or not.

YN : “I hope that's not true.”

After turning on the laptop, you was ready to work. However, in less than two minutes, you felt so sleepy that you started to fall asleep.

YN : “No!”

You raised your head. You was an assistant, and you had to work hard. You tried hard to keep yourself awake. You held the documents for a long time, and finally banged your head on the hard table.

[ Boom! ]

You suddenly woke up after hitting your forehead on the table.

It was very painful...

You could no longer continue reading the document, so you put it aside and got up to make yourself a cup of coffee.

When you returned after making yourself some coffee, you saw a familiar figure coming out of the elevator.

???  : “My brother's Wife.”

It was Jimin's brother, J-Hope Park.

YN : “Hello, Vice President Park.”

You quickly greeted him. You knew your own place, so you called him Vice President J-Hope whenever you were in the company.

J-Hope walked towards you. He was wearing a black suit, and looked like a charming gentleman.

J-Hope : “You don't have to be so polite. We're a family. Is Jimin here?”

You nodded your head.

YN : “He is in his office.”

J-Hope : “Mm.”

Before he left, he looked at you and smiled in a low voice he said...

J-Hope : “Esol, don’t drink too much next time, okay? It’s not good for your health.”

Upon hearing this, You was a little surprised.

YN : “Vice President J-Hope?”

How did he know you drank?  Could it be that you still smells of alcohol?

J-Hope : “Last night, when you and Jimin came back, I happened to meet you.”

J-Hope gently placed his hand on your head.