🔞 Part 15 🔞

Strong hands firmly supported Your body from behind, preventing you from falling.

The crowd seemed to have calmed down.  Your face was terrifyingly pale, but your eyes slowly regained their sight.

A pair of long, straight legs appeared in your vision. You slowly turned your gaze down, and only then you saw. The person who supported you.

The man's sharp eyes exuded coldness, his thin lips were tightly clenched, showing no emotion. Even though he was sitting in a wheelchair, his body gave off an intense aura that attacked everyone around him.

The spectators took a few steps back after feeling Jimin's pressure. A look of surprise appeared on their faces when they saw him arrive.

Who is he ?!

You didn't have much strength in your body.  You sat on Jimin's lap while he held you.  You raised your head and looked at jimin calmly.

YN : "You... didn't leave?"

You thought he left because you was so ugly in the dresses and embarrassed him.. who knew he was still here? Jimin asked in a low voice, his black eyes locked into you.

And he whispered close to your face..

Jimin : "Won't you get up?"

After he mentions it, you finally comes to your senses. You tried to stand up but then realized that the garment on the dress had gotten bigger. The decoration on the skirt of the dress is heavy. If you stood up, the dress would slip and fall off.

You whispered..

YN : "No, I can't."

Jimin frowned and looked at you in displeasure. You bit your lip and said embarrassed..

YN : "The dress will fall off."

Jimin narrowed his sharp eyes and looked at you.

You felt really useless.  Why is you so embarrassed at a time like this?  What if Jimin doesn't want to have anything to do with you anymore and leaves, leaving you in this situation.

While you was worried, Jimin covered your body with his suit jacket.  You looked surprised, and Jimin saw the fear in your eyes.

YN : "You-"

Jimin : "Won't you get up?"

You quickly pulled the suit jacket and pulled it in front with your hand and stood up with Jimin's help.

His hand was big and warm.  The temperature of his palm, for some reason, made you feel warm in your heart, but after you stood up, Jimin pulled back his hand with a cold expression. You suddenly felt empty and disappointed.

The scent of Jimin's jacket enveloped you.  The anxiety and nervousness you had felt earlier slowly began to disappear.  At this moment, you felt like you finally had someone you could rely on.

It was the first time in your life that you felt protected.

Jimin : "Who pushed her?"

Jimin's voice was as cold as river water cutting through a rock.

The saleswoman returned from making the phone call. Her eyes widened with fear when she saw that Jimin had returned.  And she realized that the situation had changed.  At first, her attitude towards you was okay because she knew this guy in a wheelchair wasn't someone to mess with, but she was sure he left when you showed up in the last dress. She thought the guy left you behind because he thought you was hopeless.

Why did he suddenly come back?  What's going on ?

The saleswoman racked her brains trying to figure out what to do now, but when she remembered what happened when he was gone, she didn't dare say a word.