🔞 Part 27 🔞

Jimin's smile was terrifying.

Jimin : “It is as i said.”

Chul's expression was a bit strange, and he asked..

Chul : “Young Master Jimin, are you really going to deal with him from the source?”

Jimin : "Do you think I'm joking?"

Jimin Park looked at him coldly.  A shiver instantly ran down Chul's spine..

Chul : "Understood."

Then he pulled Kim Yun out.

Kim Yun : "Jimin Park! You're just a disabled man sitting in a wheelchair. If you dare touch my genitals, Grandmaster Park will kill you!"

Chul only listened to Jimin's orders.  He wasn't worried about Kim using Gramdmaster Park as his shield. He ignored Kim's threats and pulled him out.

You, who was watching from the side, was so scared that you couldn't help but take two steps closer to Jimin.

YN : "That..."

Jimin : "Don't you dare to help him by a word!"

You swallowed all the words that were already on your lips.

Jimin's body seemed to radiate a thick smoke of rage, making him look ferocious and unapproachable. But if you don't appeal to him, Kim might really get...

Thinking of this, You stepped forward to push his wheelchair and whispered..

YN : "He's already learned his lesson. Let him go."

Jimin did not speak. The anger in his eyes grew like thunder.

YN : “If Ahm… was actually cut off, it would be difficult to explain it to Grandmaster…”

Jimin : "Stupid woman, didn't I tell you not to try to help him?"

Jimin grabbed your pretty wrist and looked at you coldly.

You stopped.  After a while, you moved your lips and said..

YN : “I.. I’m not begging for him… I’m just afraid that your relationship with Grandmaster will take a turn for the worse because of this…”

Upon hearing what you said, Jimin stopped and narrowed his eyes.

Jimin : "Are you worried about me?"

You nodded softly.

Your eyes were cold without any emotion in them, and you didn't look like you was begging for mercy for Kim.

After a short pause between you and him, Jimin pulled his hand back and said..

Jimin : "Push me home."

YN : “But in terms of Chul…”

Jimin : "None of your business."

You wanted to say something else, but Jimin was leading himself towards the exit.  It was obvious he was going to leave you behind if you didn't catch up with him.  There was no other way. No matter how worried you was, you couldn't let Jimin leave on his own.  After all, he was outside. It would be inconvenient for him to leave on his own since Chul was not by his side.

Thinking of this, you quickly followed him.

You pushed his wheelchair and was about to leave when the waiter came in with a trembling voice..

Waiter : "Sir, please wait a moment."

You had to stop.

YN : "What's wrong?"