☆~Chapter 20: guys author has motivation again but chapter is still short af~☆

TW: mentions of pedo stuff

I couldn't believe what I was thinking! I had to be kidding myself! I just had to!

"... Nanami..? Are you alright..?" Komaeda suddenly asked, seeing my expression of shock.

"... I... I have a crush on Sonia!" I yelled in a panic, my hands rushing to my hair to yank.

Hinata rushed to my side, gently rubbing my arm, "Woah, woah, woah! Calm down, it's okay!"

"What do I do!? She's a PRINCESS!"

"It'll be alright, Nanami. Just start out as friends... And if she makes a move, then well, you make return that move."

"But what if she's just joshing with me!?"

"She won't, Nanami. She doesn't seem like that sort of person."

"Exactly what Nagito said, she's been given the title of the Ultimate Princess for a reason, right?"

I slowly calmed down at hearing Hinata and Komaeda's points, "I... I suppose you two are right... I- I'm sorry for t- troubling you both with this..."

"It's alright, Nanami."

"It's what friends are for!"

Komaeda and Hinata smiled at me comfortingly. I then heard the front door creak before clicking. I raised an eyebrow.

"Dad?" I called out, thinking maybe my father was here to visit.

"Not dad." A familiar voice called back.

I heard footsteps walk toward my room before the door opened, revealing the figure of a small boy with tawny colored skin, blonde-ish hair, and a Hope's Peak Academy uniform. It was my little brother, Chihiro.

After Chihiro had also been accepted into Hope's Peak Academy, Yuki stood up, saying he'd take care of Chihiro just like he had taken care of me. But in all honesty, he was horrible and a stupid fucking pedophile.

Chihiro knew Hinata very well, I mean, Hinata was my childhood best friend! But Chihiro also knew Komaeda from the recent sports festival.

"Oh! There you are." I slowly stood up.

"Is Yuki home yet?" Chihiro asked, clutching his skirt nervously.

I shook my head, "I haven't seen him at all."

Chihiro sighed in relief before looking back up in worry, "You didn't return home last night... Yuki went out to look for you but never returned..."

"I was at Sonia's house." I sighed. "I'm sorry for worrying you."

"... Who's Sonia?" Chihiro raised an eyebrow in confusion.

"One of our classmates." Komaeda explained, quickly drawing Chihiro's attention.

"Oh, I see..." Chihiro paused before continuing. "Well, I'm glad you're alright... Is Hinata and Komaeda staying the night?"

I nodded, "Hinata sustained an injury at school today, and Komaeda helped carry him over. You'll be able to ignore us. We'll be quiet."

Chihiro nodded before walking away and toward his own room. I shut the door before I sat back down.

"He seemed quite relieved when you mentioned Yuki wasn't home." Hinata commented.

"... They have a rough relationship." I lied.