Chapter two

June 2012

Karma'a POV

I watched my baby daughter, Lilly, sleep in her bed. She looks just like me. Except the eyes, Ronnie's eyes. I'm going to miss her. It's time for me to leave in the tour bus. I've spent every minute with her for the last month. Before that I was recording an album. Before that I was on a tour. I call her every day. I've missed a lot if her life. I feel guilty for leaving so soon.  

I shake my head and walk out to the waiting bus with a Duffy bag on my shoulder. My step brother was the only one up. He yawns as he sees me.  

"Hey Kar-Kat." He smiles lazily.  

"Hey Jake-Cake." I whisper as not to wake anyone sleeping on the bus. "How was the ride up?" I say down on the couch.  

"It was good. The guys got tired after we ate half of Mc Donald's so they crashed." He smiled. "I wanted to make sure you aren't crying like a baby for leaving your baby like last time." 

"Hey," I laugh. "I was emotional. I left my kid after seeing her for three months." 

The bus started down the street.  

"I feel you. I just wish you didn't put this on you." 

"Same here. So what bands are we touring with?"  

I've been out of touch with the whole band news. I don't know the bands that we are tour with. 

"Hmm. Black Veil Brides and Falling In Reverse. Paramore is going to be in San Francisco with us. And Asking Alexandria is going to be with us in our Texas and Florida locations." Jake said thinking hard.  

Falling In Reverse sounds oddly familiar for some reason. Hmm.  

"My BVB brothers!" I laughed. "And Benny and Danny-boy!"  

"Yup. Didn't you see the tweets?" 

"You know I don't go on twitter when I'm with my kid." 

"Whatever. Go to the back room. It has your name on it." 

"Night Jakey." I smile and ruffle his hair.  

I drag my bag in the back of the bus and make sure not to wake the band. I walk into the small room and turn on the lamp. It's not bad. It is like a small hotel room. I spend awhile putting everything where it needs to go. I.e. my clothes and movies and electronics. I have to go to wal-mart and get some stuff. No biggy.  

I sit on the bed and sigh loudly. I miss Lilly.  

I go on my phone and text people back. I decided to look up this FIR ( falling in revers) band. I look on google images first and I find the one and only Ronnie Radke looking back at me with guys surrounding him.  

I drop my phone.  

The band doesn't know that Ronnie's Lilly's father. They think it's some random guy's kid that I hooked up with, and no one except my family and the band knows I have a kid. I don't want fans or haters criticizing me for having a kid with an "unknown" father. Lilly is on a need-to-know list. I'm not ashamed of her, it's just that I want to protect her.  

I lay back on the bed and tears fall from my eyes. I don't want Ronnie to find out. He'll never change from what he was. I know it.  

I fall asleep crying.....