Chapter seven.

Karma's POV

FIR just finished a set. Carla is selling shirts and I'm watching while taking slow sips from a bottle of vodka. No chaser. Just how I like it when I'm upset.

"Why don't you go to the bus and drink?" Ronnie asks coming out of no where.

"I want to make sure she's okay." I glanced at him. "Drink?"

"Don't drink." He smiles.

"Really?" I said giving him a look. He just nods and has a serious look on his face. "You've cleaned up nicely." I smiled trying to take back any offence I might have caused, and took another drink.

"And you too." He smiles. "I want to talk."

"What about?" I ask turning to face him.

"About the past few years and why you left." He smiles again.

I bite my lip and thought for a minute. "No."

"What?" His smile fades.

"No. There is nothing to talk about." I said simply.

"We need to talk sooner or later." He says simply.

"I choose later." I stand up and try to walk off, but the many drinks snuck up on me. I'm having a bit of trouble staying centered."Okay. I need you to help me to the bus." Since I don't drink when I'm with Lilly, my binge drinking is surprising to my body.

"Will you talk to me soon?" He asked grabbing me to steady myself.

"Fine. Just help me to the...the bus." I said simply.

And he did.