Chapter Nineteen

Karma's POV

It has been a long tour. I didn't think I'd be so changed after it, but here I am at the last tour date with a completely different mindset. The tour continued after Ronnie and I's fight which lead to a break up. It happened the day after on my bus. I texted him and told him to come over.

"Hey." He walked in and sat down next to me on the bed. "I'm sorry. I am so sorry."

I looked away and ran a hand through my hair. "We can't do this anymore."

"I know, no more fights."

"No, I mean the relationship."

He looked like he was going to get pissed off, but then relaxed.

"Karma... Come on."

"No, Ronnie. I can't keep going after failed relationships."

"So you are just giving up."

"You'll still be in Lilly's life and--"

"Come on, this is crazy!"

"We are moving to LA."

He stood up and left. 

After that he told me he wanted something worked out where he gets time with her without having to go through me. I said after we get settled then he can have her for a couple days a week. That was the only times we talked for the rest of the tour. 

I hung out with the ETF boys a lot. Craig and I hooked up, but I wasn't looking for anything special. We ended up just messing around for awhile. My band worked on preparing the move and place in LA while so far away. I've been trying to lay off the cutting, but I've only switched to burning. All in all, I'm a mess right now. I've spent a lot of time alone. Everything thinks I'm recovering from the Ronnie break up, but I'm just so lost right now. I don't know if I am going to be good mom. My mom raised Lilly and now I'm going to be all on my own in my own trying to balance modeling jobs. studio time, and writing music while raising Lilly.

Right now I am trying to not have a breakdown while retrieving my stuff from Escape the Fate's bus.

"Where the fuck is my black skull hoodie?" I asked Craig as I tore up the back lounge of their bus.

"I never saw you wear it over here." He said helping me look.

"Come on, I know it isn't in my bus."

"Well you know you've been on other buses." He pointed out.

"Oh no." I groaned and sat down. "I don't want to."

"Well, I can't." Craig pointed out, referring to three days after Ronnie and I broke up and I was making out with Craig and they got into a fight about it then the managers said they aren't allowed to be next to each other or in the same room unless it happens by accident in the venue.

"Fuck." I stand up. "I'm leaving in five, so I'll see you later."

"I'll be here in LA in awhile" He tells me, but that's because Gabby and Leila are also moving up to be closer to her family.

"Yeah, but text me." I hug him tightly. I might have just been messing around with him, but he's been a good friend too. 

"Bye." He says letting me leave with a bag full of my things.

"Bye." I say back and walk off the bus after a quick hug to the rest of the guys.

I quick drop off my bags in my bus then run to the FIR bus. I knock twice before walking in. The guys are playing videogames, well all except for Ronnie. He seems to be out of sight.

"Thought you'd be stopping by." Ryan said without looking away from the screen. "Stuff is on his bed."

"Thanks." I say quickly walking to his room. It is packed up, no doubt to the fact that they are leaving to go home now that we are in LA. I left a few things over here like my hoodie, a pair of jeans, some lipstick, some perfume, a hair brush, three different chargers (I am always losing them), a tote bag, a candle, and a half of a pack of cigarettes with a purple lighter shoved in. 

As I shove everything in the tote bag, the door behind me opens. Ronnie looks me up and down, confused, but then understands that I'm here for my stuff.

"You are forgetful." He smiles lightly and walks past me to finish putting his clothes in bags.

"I am." I nod and half laugh. "Just been busy lately, getting everything moved over here while not being able to actually be there to help."

"When is Lilly coming up?"

"Tomorrow. Tomorrow night we are going to have this grill out at my house. Jake is going to be manning the grill and we aren't going to be drinking." I smile. "You in?"

"You plan on telling Lilly I'm her dad tomorrow?"

"I could. I'm unpacking all tonight and tomorrow, but my mom is flying her out and should be there at noon. You could have some time with her while I unpack more. Maybe you could help me set up the party?"

"Sounds great. Could I have her sometime this week?"

"I am working next Wednesday. You can take her if you want for the day. It would actually help me out a lot."

"Then I will. Text me the address."

"I will. See you later." I try to sneak by.

"What? No hug." He says playfully.

I laugh and give him a hug. "I will see you tomorrow, okay?"

"I'll be there." He nods.