The tease!

Amber enjoyed her night sadly all good things must come to an end. She now stands chopping lettuce for a salad in Catherine's kitchen. Catherine comes in from telling the kids it'll be another 15 minutes until super. A smile on Amber's face as she chops the lettuce, Catherine walks over to her and leans on her shoulder with her head. "Hm, you making it a purée," she asks Amber.
Amber blinks coming out of her daze and shakes her head. "Crap I'm sorry," she states.
"Ha Ha, minds elsewhere huh," Catherine asks.
"Huuu, ya, just a little," she responds lifting the lettuce into the bowl.
♨️♨️♨️♨️

"Your beautiful Amber," Dante said as he locked her arms into the cuffs from the ceiling.
"You shouldn't be so ashamed of yourself, your more than a woman capable of dropping men to there knees," he says more as he circles her with a black and red leather crop.
"I'm gonna make you sooooo wet baby," he purrs making her heart race.
♨️ ♨️♨️♨️

"Can I have the purée salad my lady," Catherine asks.
Amber blinks again and looks at her friend who's smirking at her. "Huu, good god I'm sorry Catherine," she whimpers.
"Hmhm, don't be it's kinda cute that your still lost in your adventure with the devil," Catherine assures her.
"Hooo, I have to use the washroom," Amber says taking her phone and walks to the hall, stepping in the washroom she closes the door and leans against it.
She swipes open her phone, to her texts.

•••What did you do to me.•••

She sends to him then closes her phone and steps to the sink. She runs the water and washes her face, shakes the excess water off her hands and dries her hands and face. She then walks to the toilet and sits down, trying to regain her reality. Her phone bings and she jumps slightly, opening it.

•••Why what's wrong?•••

•••Oh you know not much, just dazing out thinking about last night and this morning like a drunk person! •••

•••Just so you know, I'm grinning like a drunk person now, the boys will think I've been into the good shit already. •••

•••I'm burning up, think I'm dying.•••

•••👀Just for the record, I warned you and you agreed.•••

•••I know you did, I'm just,•••

•••Just what bambina•••

•••Super aroused now, and can't stop thinking about you, and your... equipment. ••••

•••In my defence, I plead the 5th.•••

•••Lol how do you plead the 5th, I'm not charging you with anything. •••

•••Ok, guilty then, I'm sorry, I couldn't help myself, and your body was driving me crazy.•••

Amber grins at the screen.

•••Are you really sorry though, I didn't think apologizing for something like that was feasible.
•••
•••😈 damn caught me again, I have to go now bel bambino•••

Amber smiles more and closes her eyes.

Bel bambino, beautiful baby, god how dose he make me feel so. It's so, good, yet so bad, and ok Amber get your head in the game, your kids are here, and you have to eat supper together. She sucks in a deep breath and lets it out trying to calm herself. Her phone bings again as she jumps dropping it she groans. Picks it up and swipes it open.

•••What are you doing this Friday Bel bambino?•••

•••Nothing terrible much why do you ask.•••