Sposami

The kids ran all around in nice dresses and outfits, men stood blowing on fire making big flames. Woman danced with hoops, and silver balls. Tables with silver table cloths were placed, red rose flower arrangements scattered the centres of them. The yard of Dantes cabin was dressed to impress, as was he. The most gorgeous of fitted black suits hugged his muscular frame, creating a slick sexy look. The idea was to get dressed for a lovely supper in the big city, but Dante had other plans for tonight's events. Just a short walk around the bend would find them in the place she massed him months prior, then sat talking to him loosing a fish and frustrating his body to no end. It was then and there he decided he would capture the feisty Ms. Sapphire and make her his. Just how far he went was in question but threw the months he spent with her it was her affection that had captured him. Tonight was going to be interesting that was to be certain, there was nothing he would stop at to make her feel special. Being a year older was just an age, just a number he never cared. She was someone he wanted in his life, and her age didn't matter. Now to have the lady her self show up with out being mad, that is a different story. Waiting on her is like waiting for sunshine in a Tsunami storm.
Dante paces around taking breaths, looking at the tiny lights strung threw the trees. The place she took his heart and basically swallowed it whole. Then pacing threw the dance floor and tables where people sit but he doesn't notice. Running threw his mind is the words he wants to say, he's never been more unnerved. His heart pounding, his daughter, his flesh and blood meets a woman that's been his absolute mind since he met her. Amber is a huge part of his life and tonight his daughter to his first wife meets her, will they like each other. He tries to catch his breath but can't as his daughter steps from the car he sent for her in. A beautiful dark haired beauty with gorgeous green eyes like her mother, he smiles and walks towards her, "Principessa" he says giving her a hug.
Her arms wrap around him and squeeze him, "Ciao papà" she says greeting him back kissing his cheek.
"The guests are at the tables, no drinking uh," he says.
She smirks and rolls her eyes "papà, I'm grown up now ya," she says giggling.
"Mm, still my Princess," he smirks.
"Ha, is she here yet," she asks.
"Nah, not yet," he responds.
"Okie, I'll be over there," she nods to the bar.
He rolls his eyes and shakes his head letting her go, "Non ti ubriacare," he growls.
She waves her freshly manicured hand at him grinning "Sì sì papà," she responds and keeps walking.
He slides his hands in his pockets sighing, "where did the time go," he breaths.
"Ran," Donny says, chuckling as he stands beside him.
Dante rolls his eyes over looking at him "shut - up," Dante growls pausing to close his eyes between words.
Donny laughs and walks off, into the crowd that now gathers around his daughter, leaving Dante to shake his head more. Finally Ambers car shows up and she steps out in the most lavash black sequin and mesh dresses he has ever seen on a woman. His eyes wander from her feet to her eyes stopping to look at her breasts. There eyes meet and she shakes her head, "really, a fancy restaurant in the city huh," she says looking around with a scolding look on her face.
Dante smiles slipping his arms around her, "would you have came if it wasn't," he asks.
"No," she grins.
He grins back then kisses her, pulling back his head his grin widens "see," he says.
"Come baby," he takes her hand and leads her to the bar where the crowd is teddy, Kira, Cathrine and Tyler following.
Holding Ambers hand Dante shoos everyone away, "Chelsea, this is Amber, bambina this is my daughter Chelsea, and her daughter and son Teddy and Kira, her best friend Cathrine and her son Tyler," He introduces everyone.
They exchange hand shakes and smiles then Chelsea grins at Kira,"you're so pretty," she says to her.
"Thank you," she smiles blushing, "you are too," Kira shyly says.
"Ha ha, well, this is a party, let's party," she says taking Kira's hand and leads her to the dance floor, smiling.
"She seems, amazing Dante," Amber says to him as he passes Catherine and her a drink.
"She's, like me, but feminine, guarded and dark," Dante says, watching the girls dance.
Amber smiles and leans over running her hand over his front in his suit jacket, then kisses his lips. "Your not dark Dante, just miss understood and hurt," she tells him.
Cathrine smiles watching them then takes off to mingle, ending up dancing with Anthony, as the two slowly swaying to the music. Into the blue by Cara Rose, plays softly on the stereo, Dante sets there drinks on the bar and dances her romantically to the dance floor. The most beautiful subduction of a dance anyones seen. All stops letting them have the floor, and for moments on the floor it's just them, no one else is there, his lips travel over her neck as he dips her and swings her slowly back. His body leading her to a heat that only comes when they make love, but she looses herself in the song. Coming to an end he dips her once more letting his lips travel from her chest up over her chin to her lips. Hovering over them as there eyes meet, you could hear a pin drop from the silence only there breaths deep and heavy remain. Then a clapping breaks the silence, Dante looks over at Chelsea and then everyone claps. She wipes a tear from her eye, then walks to the table. Dante squeezes Ambers hand and takes off for her as everyone else joins in on the dance floor. Disrupted by a screeching Italian "Papà te lo meriti, non ti ho mai visto così felice," Chelsea yells.
Dante freezes his eyes widen at Chelsea's response, then her arms fly around him, hugging him tight. Amber makes her way to them, running her hand down Dante's side. "Amber, you are such a beautiful dancer, and you make my father so happy, it's all I've ever wanted for him was happiness," Chelsea softly cries.
She leaves her dad to stand dumbfounded to hug Amber, "I only want him to have love, many have said that he's done such a bad job of raising me, but I'm still standing, I need him to understand that, and he deserves to be happy, Si I may have grown up tough unlike others but I wouldn't change it for the world, and if being with you means that he has a second chance, then I wish you both all the luck in the world," she cries more.
She moves kissing her dads cheek then takes Ambers hand squeezing it, "Papà, I wish you good luck, and I hope she agrees," she says then walks off to the cabin wiping her eyes.
Dante's eyes widen and he drops his head, Amber frowns and looks at him "agrees to what Dante," she asks.
He sucks in a deep breath, letting it out slowly holding the bridge of his nose. "It was supposed to be a surprise later, but I guess since she let the cat out of the bag early, hmm," he growls then takes her hand.
She stops him from pulling her, "Dante," she inquires.
"Just, come with me Bambina, please," he asks.
She frowns but goes with him confused her mind spinning in circles, wondering what is going on. They walk to the trail into the trees that's lit by sparkling tiny fairy lights and candles in glass cases down the sides of it. Slowly he leads her down it, sliding his hand around her waist to her far hip and holds her hand in his other. "Do you remember the day you maced me," he asks.
"Ha ha," she giggles then stops and tries to be serious, "I'm sorry, I said I was sorry, you surprised me is all, and it's not like it wasn't your fault," she rambles then stops as his lips land on hers.
He stops her fully and pulls her facing him against him, there lips melting together, Ambers breath rising and heart beat thundering in her chest. He stops the kiss and a chill runs over her, her eyes flutter open to find candles all around and a heart made on the ground with glowing red sticks. Flower petals spread in the heart and Dante on one knee in front of her, her eyes widening in disbelief. "Dante," she breaths.
"Bambina, the day you maced me, was the start of the best days I've had in such a long time, you make smile, laugh, burn for you, your so forgiving, loving, caring, Amber your everything to me, you complete me, and when your not by my side, I feel empty, all the money in the world can't fill that, I want to, continue my life with you, I want you by my side always, I want you close to me, I want you in my bed every night, I want to wake up to you every morning, Baby, Amber Daphne, will you make me the happiest man in the world, Sposami, Marry Me," he simpers out emotions so deep it hits her hard.
Her breath catching in her throat and speeding up all in one, making her feel like she can't breathe. Who knew in 5 short months she would hear those words again. A panic rising over her, the words her ex husband had said to her about being complacent, and unwanted running threw her head. "I, Hu, Dante, I, love you, but," she goes to say but is stopped by him standing quickly kissing her.
His hands cupping her cheeks, loosing herself to his warmth, a tear rolling down her cheek but not from her own eyes. She frowns realizing he's crying, and moves her head back searching for his eyes to open. "Please, Amber, I can't take a rejection from you," he says his voice cracking with sadness, "I can't loose you," he whispers and another tear rolls down his cheek.
She finds her own eyes tearing up, "Amber, your ex, could never have been farther from the truth about you, he was only covering his own faults," he whispers.
Amber frowns slightly wondering if it's true, and hoping that this is not just a big mistake. Her heart telling her to say yes, her mind telling her to run. His heart pounding in his chest, as she looks around at the candles and how much work he's put into this. "Mom, Teddy and I think that you should, papà makes you happy," Kira says.
Amber sucks in a breath looking at both of her babies standing close, Teddy giving her a smile before he puts his hands in his pockets. "He's a pretty cool guy mom," he says.
"Thank you guys," Dante says.
Kira smiles and holds Teddys arm waiting for Ambers response, Ambers eyes welling with tears, she's amazed with how her kids have come to like and even love Dante in the short months they've been together. "I uh," she breaths out, "S, Si," she says.
"S, s, yes," he stutters, then stands cupping her cheeks wiping her tears away.
"Si, yes, yes Dante I'll marry you," she smiles tears rolling down her cheeks.
"Ha," he breaths a laugh then kisses her like she is his last breath.
"EEEEEEE," Kira squeals jumping up and down.
Teddy smiles and Kira jumps him hugging him tight before he can realize, he smirks slightly and puts one arm around his sister as Dante puts the ring on Ambers finger. "I love you, so much bambina," he says.
"I love you too amore," she says.
His eyes sparkling like diamonds as he looks at her, "amore," he smirks.
"I do listen sometimes," she grins.
"You, are, Bellissima," he says, smirking more.
She cocks her head, her lips twitching, "Beautiful, that's the feminine side of it, Bellissimo, is the masculine," he tells her, sliding his arm around her waist.
Kira on her side and Teddy walking beside Dante, each of them smiling as they walk back to the party. Announcing that they are engaged and the real party begins celebrating Ambers birthday and there engagement.