Fallin'

Ambers heart was suddenly in her throat as she watched men in black suits file in, guns pointed at Dante and the few men that were there. Dante didn't look the least bit worried at all I stepped back into the office watching slightly from the doorway. Dante seemed to be giving out signals with his fingers, so Amber looked up around the walls finding spots that could possibly be cameras. His right hand fisted then he let one finger out, pausing, and runs his finger over his chin under his lip. Second finger comes out, and he folds his other hand over his stomach. The third finger slips from his fist and there's a pop. There is fog in between the other men, a wall comes up and all you can hear is coughing and silence. The dropping of guns on the floor, then fans. Amber steps out her eyes wide, slightly shaking. Dante spins on his heel his eyes searching for her, then he's stalking towards her. His hands raise cupping her cheeks brushing them across and into her hair. "You ok," he asks.
"What, d, dose that happen, often," she frowns and stutters.
"Na, first time, was a good test though," he says.
"Who were those guys, what was that," she asks.
"Bambina, please," he answers her.
"Right, need to know, ok," she says.
"Mm, how much time you got baby girl," he asks.
She blinks shaking her head and looks at her watch, "um, a, uh, a, an hour," she stutters more.
"Good enough," he says sliding his arm around her waist.
She frowns but walks with him, slowly they walk up the stairs together, she looks bast one last time to see the wall that just shot up from the floor. Then looks at him and up the stairs, what in the world did she just witness. She decides to write it off as just another day in the world of Dante the Italian extremest. "I have something for you Bambina," he says.
She frowns looking over at him while they step out upstairs, "what," she asks.
"Come with me Bambina," he says and leads her to the door.
She frowns more as she looks back at Donny, he laughs at something on the tv then looks at her and shrugs. They step out onto the porch and Dante shuts the door, then takes her hand. He leads her off the porch and over to a very sleek looking black sedan. A brand spanking new Honda Accord sits with beautiful black and red interior, all leather, push button start, and all the bells and whistles. He opens the drivers door, and ushers her into the seat. She gives him an odd look but he closes the door and walks around. Folding neatly into the passenger seat he adjusts it then puts his buckle on. She looks at him frowning and he moves his hand out to her with the key. She blinks at his hand "Dante, what are we doing," she asks.
"Test drive, your driving," he says then smiles.
"Uhhh," she hums with her lips open then looks from his eyes to his hand.
He raises his eyebrow and drops the key in the cup holder, she swallows, "ok, where are we going," she asks.
"I need milk," he says giving her his all famous smouldering are you kidding look.
"Ok, the grocery store," she frowns.
He smirks, "just drive baby," he grunts a laugh.
His leg comes up folding it so his foots resting on his knee then he slides his shades on, and relaxes into the seat. She frowns more then looks at the wheel and starts the car with the button, "see isn't that nice, just a button, put the keys in your purse or pocket and forget about it," he says.
She rolls her eyes over to him then puts the car in reverse, then drive. She drives down the driveway and stops. "Handles nice, very unlike my car," she says.
"Mm, turn, highway," he says.
She frowns but dose as she's asked taking them to the highway, then stops again looking at him.
"Around the town," he requests.
She raises her eyebrow then turns, taking them out around the town limits. "What do you think baby," he asks as they come almost full circle.
"It's nice, definitely nice," she answers watching the road.
"Hmm, turn go back in," he says.
She turns back in and drives towards Main Street, "pull into that warehouse parking lot around the back, please Bambina," he says.
She frowns again and turns in, driving around the back, then stops. He takes his seatbelt off and reaches over pulling her face to look at him his lips locking on to hers. "Mmm," she groans.
His hand travelling down dipping under the hem of her dress, up her thigh, and runs over her sex in long strokes. She groans more, as he undoes her seatbelt letting it slide back. She adjusts in her seat, and grips his suit jacket. Her hand sliding down his front finding his hardening cock in his pants. She breaks the kiss then looks down grabbing his belt. Her lips move back to his as she undoes his belt, then button and zipper. His hand moves from between her legs, up over her one breast gripping it. A subduction of a growl comes from her throat, and she moves from her seat to his. Straddling him she sliding her panties down as he takes out a condom. There breaths heavy as he moves shifting to allow his cock to come out of his underwear. Her hands moving to help, he lifts his hips letting her pull his massively hard member from his clothing. She takes the condom from him ripping it open and fits it over, then lifts and takes him inside her, groaning more. There soon covered in sweat and breathing heavier as they fall off the edge of the desire cliff into spiralling orgasms. Amber arches back taking him deeper, her head laying on the dash. "OH FUCK DANTE," she screams out his name pantingly.
His hands grip her waist pulling her hard down onto him as he lifts his hips grinding into her as he hits his end. "Cazzo piccola, ti amo così tanto," he pants in Italian.
Her head moved up gazing at him inquisitive as to what he said, a smirk moves across his lips. His hands moving her up more to him kissing her lips heatedly. "Fuck baby girl I love you so much," he whispers.
She smirks and runs her hands threw his hair, "I love you too," she states with a satisfied voice.
"I mean this bambina, I've never felt this way for anyone, not even my ex," he informs.
She nods, "I know, me too," she says leaning her lips against his again to kiss him.
"So this car, guess it's yours now that we've broken it in huh," she asks, laying her head on his shoulder.
"Nah," he says.
She frowns slightly and sits up looking at him, "what, you can't take it back to the dealership, we had sex in it," she says logically.
His lips twitch, "it wasn't for me bambina," he informs.
"Oh god, your giving it to one of your guys," she asks moving off him and pulling her panties up her one leg before he stops her.
"It's for you baby," he says.
She freezes looking at him her eyes widening, "what, but," she starts to say but is stopped by his finger on her lips.
"You needed a safer car, your stuff is in the trunk, I'll get one of the guys to get a good price for it," he says.
"Dante, that's a huge present and you've already given me so many things,I," she sputters.
"Bambina, call it an early birthday present, please, I want you and your kids safe on the road, no more arguments just it's yours, just accept it," he tells her.
"Oh my god Dante," she breaths out in defeat, closing her eyes.
"Fine but no more presents ok," she says.
"Bambina what is the point to me having money if I can not spend it where I see fit, if I can't pamper my woman, then somethings wrong," he says.
She climbs into the drivers seat, rolling her eyes, he grips her jaw moving her head toward him as she pulls her panties back up. "Amber, get used to it, your in love with a very rich, Italian, who wants to pamper you, make you realize just how beautiful you are, and shower you with expensive things, there is nothing wrong with that," he tells her before kissing her again, and doing up his pants.
He sits back as she sits with her lips open starting at him, until he looks at her. "What," he asks.
"Your insane," she says.
"Ha ha, Bambina, this is just the tip of the cock, your birthday is next weekend," he says and takes her hand folding there fingers together and kisses the back of her hand.
"You had to remind me didn't you," she asks.
"Lover, it's just a number," he says.
"Ya, just a year older," she says, rolling her eyes.
"Mmm, a sexy year older Bambina," he says.
"My god steal, if you've planned something big I will not come out of my house," she says.
"Hmhm, I can get in remember - sapphire," he smirks at her pausing before her nickname comes out of his lips.
She closes her eyes, "fine, but nothing big, you, the kids, maybe Cathrine, and her boy, that's it," she says.
"Can't promise, but will see ok, don't worry bout it," he says that sexy ass Italian coming out thick.
"SHIT," she squeaks as she looks at her watch.
"What," he asks.
"I have to pick up the kids in 3 minutes," she says starting the car.
"Let's go then," he says smirking.
"You, um, ok," she says then starts driving.
"Who knows, maybe one day they'll call me dad," he shrugs.
She frowns looking over at him slightly from the corner of her eyes. "Ha, wouldn't that piss him off," he chuckles.
"Who," she asks.
"Your ex deadbeat," he says.
"Oh god, ha, he'd do everything in his power to make sure that never happened," she chuckles.
"Hmmm, hate to tell him, Bambina, but if I ever decided to marry you," he says then pauses adjusting his cock, tossing the condom out the window.
She looks back at it falling to the road, swallows then looks back out the front window. "He don't have a god damn say in the matter, and if he tries, I'll make sure he don't walk," he growls.
"Bitter," she says as they pull up to the school.
"I'm very protective Bambina, thought you'd realize that by now," he says.
"I did, I do, I've seen it, but the law won't stand for -," she starts to say before he laughs loudly.
She stops and frowns at him, "the law, that's funny shit, baby, they don't scare me," he says.
"Right," she says and frowns, then gets out to find the Kira and Teddy.
Kids, parents and teachers starting as a tall dark and gorgeous Italian gets out of the passenger side closing his suit, and walks to the front to stand with Amber. She looks at him almost surprised as he runs his hand around her waist. Kira walks cautiously with a friend towards the car, "hey momma, hey Dante," she says.
"Hi baby," Amber responds.
"Ehi piccola," he says.
"Hm, what he say," Kira's friend asks.
Kira blushes and looks back at him, "Hey little one," he says and smirks.
"Oh," the friend says.
Kira smiles breathing out a slight laugh, "um, this is Dante, my moms boyfriend, mom, Dante, this is Alison," Kira introduces them.
Dante nods, Amber smiles "hi Alison," she says and Alison waves, shyly.
"Hey ma, I was just gonna walk," teddy says running towards them, "I have try outs today in a bit," he says.
"Oh, that's today, right, ok, be safe hun," she smiles at him.
"Ya, will do," he says then rushes off towards a group of other teen boys.
Amber rolls her eyes and Dante squeezes her against his side, "uh, mom since it's Friday, do you think Alison can come over, for like a slumber party, could we call aunt Catherine to come over too," Kira asks.
"Oh, um, ya, ya sure why not, if Cathrine is good to come over," she answers Kira.
"EEEEEE, YAY," the two girls scream.
"Ok, we can drive Alison to pick her stuff she needs up and I can talk to her mom, let's go," she says smiling.
Dante looks around and walks to the drivers door opening it for Amber and she raises her eyebrow at him.
"Establishing that your mine," he smirks as the girls giggle getting in the backseat paying no mind to them.
They drive for Alison's house and Amber meets her dad, he confirms it's ok Alison to go for a sleepover and they leave again. She pulls into the driveway and her cell phone rings, she frowns seeing it's the school. The girls jump out of the car and run in the house with Alison's things. "Hello," Amber answers.
"Mom, I think I broke my ankle," teddy says.
"Oh god, um, ok, I," she says starting to panic.
"Go," Dante says to her.
"But the girls," she whispers, and frowns looking at him.
He steps out of the car and smirks "go," he repeats, then closes the door.
She blinks and goes back to the phone, "ok, teddy I'll be there in a couple minutes," she says.
"K, hurry mom it really hurts," he says trying not to tear up.
"I'm in my way buddy," she says and they hang up.
Dante watching the girls, that's a wow, hopefully everyone's still living by the time she and Teddy get back.
Dante saunters into the house and the girls stop to look at him from there snacks, "so, who wants to play on a VR head seat," he asks clapping his hands together.
The girls smile and look at each other, "you have some," Kira asks.
"I'll get one of my guys to bring 'em over," he says.
"Plus we can make supper for your mom and teddy or order it," he says and dials his phone.
With in 10 minutes there's a huge big screen tv being moved into the theatre room, that can connect to the VR headsets. Speakers to make it more surround sound and three start in on a bunch of different games. Joining them is Donny his security guard, there soon having the time of there lives. Donny and Dante starting supper while the girls play some girl game, making a traditional Italian pasta, with sauce and salad, Dante ordering a couple pies from his favourite bakery and sending Donny to pick them up.
"Girls, your moms just about home, come up for dinner," he calls down to them.
Amber walks in holding the door as teddy comes in with crutches, and a brace around his ankle.