Kip & Kira

A/N: *Warning* This maybe a trigger chapter and any other chapters with Kip and Kira for some, as Kira is 14, just a warning Kip is a psycho man and definitely dose not have any scruples.

Kira's heart was beating so loud in her ears as she tried to look around but couldn't all was black. She could hear people talking but couldn't make out what they were saying. Man she wishes she knew Italian. Her hands bound behind her back she could not move either, her ankles bound as well. Her dried tears itchy on her face burning with more tears. She jumped when the door to where she was kept finally opened. She could see light but it was dimmed by the bag over her face. Her heart pounded more as she felt strong arms slip around her. Who was this person and why did he take her from the party, what did he want with her. The last words she heard when she blacked out were don't worry I'll take good care of you piccolo' which in her memory of Dante's words that means little one. This guy sounded like Dante but different. She felt her back touch something as he leaned down sitting her down. It felt velvety and soft. Her breaths were deep and harsh as she felt the bag from over her head come loose. The light was a bit blinding and hard to adjust to, her head groggy from what ever was in her drink.

She closed her eyes trying to regain any sort of reality, but failing then the light dimmed as a figure came into her vision.

Her eyes slowly opened not really wanting to but she thought he may get mad more if she decided to not. The greenest eyes she'd ever seen came into focus, she sucked in a deep sharp breath.

Her cheeks heating up as he starred right threw her into her soul almost. His eyebrow raised as she shifted in the chair, her heart now threatened to pound out of her chest. "Hello piccolo, how are you feeling," he asked his hand coming up to meet her chin.

Her eyes trailed down his face to the opening in his shirt finding her self shifting again at the look of his chest. The eyes of a lion starring back at her, she swallowed the lump in her throat trying to speak. "I- I- um," she stutters.

His thumb trailed across her cheek bringing her eyes back to his, her blush rising more heated over her cheeks.

"You're," he says impatiently.

"I, could be better," she answers blinking.

"Hm, how so," he raises his eyebrow again.

"I could be at home I guess," she shrugs.

"You're not, you're here with me," he growIs.

Her eyes flutter down to look at her leg that's slightly uncovered focusing on the cool air on it. "I- I- I don't k-know you," she stutters her last words trailing to a whisper.

"Of course you don't, we've never met, but I know who you are, Kira," he hisses moving to stand.

His one arm folding over his other across his chest, one hand moving to place a finger over his lips, a smirk playing at the corners. Kira's eyes flick up his body to his face. His chiseled features and hard body making him look like some Italian god. Kira blushes again and bows her head trying to hide her embarrassed look. "That's kind of not fair," she says finally gaining her breath.

"Ha, what that I know your name and you do not know mine," he says with a chuckle.

Her only response is to nod not knowing what to say. His hand his suddenly around her neck making a squeak come from her lips as she jumps "Hmm piccolo, I don't like games, my name is of no matter to you, it's best kept that way, if you need though you can call me Sir, can you do that," his growl more threatening, making Kira's body start to shake.

"Y- yes S-Sir," she stutters in fear his hand covering her whole neck squeezing a bit.

"Good, then we should get along just fine." he hisses threw his teeth then sucks his bottom lip in his teeth dragging it out.