Baby I'm a gangster too

The rest of the week was spent in agonizing anticipation. She woke the next morning finding Dante gone, sighing as she got out of bed. Falling into a fast route of getting kids off to school, and house work. Torturing herself with a glimpse now and then of the dress she would ware Friday. The heels that match were beautifully tastefully done as well. She was so excited and couldn't wait, she knew Dante would be busy this week as he was doubling some production and getting things set up for the gala. She never knew mobsters did charities. Then again she never knew gangsters could be so dang physically pleasing. Dante had changed her world, flipped it upside down really with his sexual preferences. She sat down Thursday evening after the kids took off to there room, with the laptop a glass of wine and a blanket, searching threw BDSM information on the web. Her eyes widen as she finds photos of women bound by rope and this hook looking thing shoved in there butt. Not realizing that the patio door slid open until it shut and she jumped. Closing her laptop with her jump looking at Dante behind her stalking towards her. "Hey Bambina," he coos as he leans over the couch.
She closes her eyes her breath rising, taking deep breaths. "What you got there lil mammy," he asks as he sits beside her.
A smirk sprawls on her lips, a flush in her cheeks, she shakes her head no. His eyes roll, "baby girl, do me a favour," he says a very serious look on his face his eyes dark.
She bites her lip, raising an eyebrow, "what's that," she whispers and swallows.
"Don't ever lie to me, let me see," he growls a seething growl threw clenched teeth.
She swallows more, and lifts the screen open her Lock Screen comes up and she looks at it. "Bambina, I'm not stupid," he growls.
"I didn't think you were," she answers and types in her password.
Dante's eyes wander the scene before them then looks at her with a raised eyebrow. His hand moves threw the air moving her chin so she can look at him. "That something you want Bambina," he asks her, the woman on the screen bound gaged and an anal hook put in her ass. "I," she goes to say but stops because she's really not sure what it would be like.
"Baby, you can tell papi, I will give you anything you want, you should know that by now," he says with a crooked smile.
"I'm curious, I just don't know how it would feel, I don't know how any of this would feel, I'm not used to it," she simpers out blushing again.
His eyes travel her face taking in every detail, landing back on her eyes again."Will test your limits baby girl, I realize that your very soft love, cause that's all you've had besides your ex ass being a dick head to you," he explains, a grin now replacing the crooked smile.
"Lover, I won't do anything to you that you don't want, you have to understand this, I want you to feel good about it, and if there's anything you don't want you'll tell me, red light remember," he explains further.
She bites her lip and swallows, closing her eyes as he cups her cheek. "Il mio corpo, la mia mente e la mia anima sono tutti tuoi, piccola," he spouts in Italian.
Just as he goes to say it in English there's a gasp behind them. Amber blinks and closes the laptop, looking towards her daughter standing at the bottom of the stairs. "Kira," Amber says and swallows, "um, I'd like you to meet Dante," she finishes.
Dante's smile turns genuinely gorgeous and sincere as he gets up walking to the girl. His hand moves out to shake her's and she looks him over her eyes wide shaking hand taking his. She looks down at the tattoos on his hand then back up to his face. "Um, hi," she says shyly.
"Piccola ragazza" he says nodding.
Kira's brow furrow's and she looks over at her mom who's now standing beside Dante. Amber raises her eyebrows and shrugs. Kira looks back up at him as his lips twitch, "Little girl," he informs.
"I guess, ya, I would be to you, I am kinda small compard to you an, like, um, are you like, a gangster or something," she frowns cocking her head looking at him.
"Ha, gangster," he repeats.
Amber giggles and shakes her head, Dante realizes that he's waring a T-shirt and most of his tattoos on his arms are guns and roses and what would look like gang symbol's. "Na, I just liked the tattoos," he says not willing to get into that with Ambers young daughter.
She nods looking him over, then looks at her mom, she looks back at him and blinks. "Cool," she says and starts to walk for the kitchen.
"Well I should uh, I should get goin, I'll see you tomorrow Amber," he says turning towards her.
"Ya," she says quietly and nods swallowing, her hormones reeling from him telling her they'll test her limits.
What dose that even mean, and what did he say in Italian before her daughter interrupted. "K," he says and leans over kissing her temple.
"Dante," she whispers knowing full well Kira is watching.
"Yeah, Bambina," he says winking at Kira who blushes and looks away blushing.
Amber takes him by the hand leading him to the door, then opens it stepping out. She folds her arms as he steps out looking back at Kira. "Night Kira," he says.
She spins around and nods taking a sip of orange juice from her glass as he closes the door. "What did you say in Italian before Kira came down," Amber asks.
"Ha ha," he chuckles.
"Il mio corpo, la mia mente e la mia anima sono tutti tuoi, piccola," he recites again.
Amber frowns slightly "ya that," she says.
He steps close to her and kisses her forehead, then her eyes. "My body, my mind and my soul are all yours, baby," he whispers against her hair then kisses it and steps back kisses her lips and takes off.
Her hand hanging on to his as long as she could before letting go, wanting him to stay.
Her lips part as she watches him walking to his car. He looks back at her over the roof and winks at her, a smile sprawling over his lips. All mine, she thinks, is that a not a proclamation of his love, if it's not she'll be dammed.
She watches his headlights and taillights disappear into the night as he heads home for the night. She turns as the door opens and Kira stands looking at her, a smirk on her face. "Wow momma," she says, then grins. "What," Amber asks her, folding her arms over her chest.
Kira's eyebrow raises, "Ma, for real, I mean, going from dad to that, that's huge, that guys gorgeous," Kira informs her.
Ambers lips quiver into a smile, "I know," she shrugs.
Kira's both eyebrows raise this time, "and Italian, wow," she says to her mom.
"What is your point Kira," Amber asks.
Kira's lips part, then close, opening again she tucks her hair behind her ear. "He's just super cute is all," Kira says before she turns back in the house headed for the stairs. "Ya, ya he is," Amber agrees.
"Night momma," Kira says walking up the stairs.
"Night baby girl," Amber says shaking her head as she closes the door and locks it.
She walks back sitting on the couch letting out a deep breath, a sigh of frustration. She had wanted him to continue talking and possibly take her to her room. Her phone bings making her jump, she blinks at it and leans forward grabbing it. She slides open the screen to find a text from her ex and her breath catches in her throat.