New Beginnings

I can't take this anymore kierra said to herself

I can't take this anymore kierra said to herself. "Mommmmmmyy"  Kierra screams for her mother. Her step father have been abusing her on and off for a past few years now. since she's now 23 she been working really hard to get away from home. "your mother will never believe you" he says. "Leave me alone please". Eventually her step father stopped banging & kicking on her door. Her mother have must of stepped out for the evening. She continued to pack her bag and grab her savings she been saving out of her shoe box. Her travel size carry on luggage she stuffed as much as she could inside. She even grab another over night bag for her make up, skin care etc because she was leaving for good this time. She text her friend Brooke letting her know she'll be arriving in New York by 2AM and she won't have her phone. Kierra even left behind her car but since her step father bought it she no longer wanted it since it came with a price. By 11pm she was sneaking out her window with her belongings she didn't wanna miss her flight. She order an Uber black walked to the front of her mothers house and got in the car. She silent cried in the back. It took 25mins to get to the Atlanta airport.

Kierra jumped up out her seat a little once she realized she wasn't dreaming anymore

Kierra jumped up out her seat a little once she realized she wasn't dreaming anymore. In fact her running away from home was actually happening. She left her car and iPhone at home so no one could track her. She got on her MacBook to inform Brooke she was on her flight and will be landing soon. Since Brooke is a bartender she will be leaving her job soon to pick up Kierra from the airport. She was excited to see her college roommate they attended university of Georgia. Brooke had graduate already while Kierra still had one more semester left in order to graduate and she recently switch all her classes to be online. Since she knew she will be moving to New York. After all that happened Kierra knew she couldn't go back she knew her mother wouldn't believe her and will stay married to her step father due to his status and wealth. She knew she had to work really hard and figure her life out on her own.