Second Chances . . .

The ride to East estate was quite the tension wasn't so thick anymore but both parties were in deep thought. Kierra kept looking out the window East took a few glances at her but focused on the road. Pulling up to his to home. He opened Kierra door and helped her out the car. Now in his home he felt like just being honest and open about everything that's the least he can do.

East grab two bottles of water and sat them on his counter. Kierra took a seat and opens her water she been needed water all night due to all the drinking and smoking hookah. "Look ima keep a hunnit with you, I never knew me and you was gonna hit it off like we did but I'm glade we did." Kierra now was focus on East who stood across from her.

"I was a very single man who runs businesses. Look the less you know the better. Me and Alexis was a just like a fling. We never went on dates, shopping sprees none of that. I spent a few bands because she a stripper, eventually we started messing around but we never was on no relationship type thing she was sleeping with other people and so was I. One day she wanted more and was asking for bags all kind of shit, I was cool off her. We been stopped messing around two months ago before you even came to NY." East spoke.

Kierra was now having more of a clarity of whatever type of situation Alexis and East had. "So why did it look like you were kissing and in love with her?" Kierra asks. East rubbed his braids "Bae look I never kissed that girl ever, to be honest I was asking her a question in her ear our faces was just close." Kierra wanted to believe him but it was all too good to be true. East walked over to her grabbing her hands. "Listen to me I don't want her never did never will. I only want you. You got me ready to beat niggas up over you and everything." Kierra laughed at him.
"I'm being serious princess" East spoke as he kissed her hand. "I want to be with you but you need to be honest with me, and keep me safe I don't want to be caught up or in between you and this Malik person." East agreed and pulled Kierra into a hug. He had been missing her touch and smell she always smelled so sweet and rich. After a few pecks Kierra accepted the kiss. East deepened the kiss and lifted Kierra up and took her to the couch. "Take these off" his tone and raspy voice turned her on even more.

Now the two were on the couch. East now taking his clothes off. Kierra was anxious just looking at his print. The two shared a kissed again as East spread opens her legs, slowly sliding into her Kierra looked up at East with her greenish eyes her hands finding his torso, holding onto him as he slammed into her. "Eas easttttt b-baby!" She couldn't gather her words. East was staring right back at her letting out moans as well. The sound of her wetness was music to his ears. He gave her a sloppy kiss on the lips.

"Damn baby, I love you" he groaned as he kept her legs pinned apart. The feeling of pure bliss taking over both of them. His orgasm taking over East moan into her mouth, East throbbed inside of Kierra as his seed shoots inside her.

Next morning

Kierra woke up to the smell of coffee and food. She notice she was in East king size bed naked and alone. He left a note: be back in a few enjoy the gifts I got you. He always knew how to make her smile, he left new pjs and some of her favorite skin care products. Finishing up her morning routine. She went down stairs for breakfast the chef prepared for her. The beautiful roses and van cleef bags took Kierra by a surprise.

She smelled her roses and opened up the gifts

She smelled her roses and opened up the gifts. She was sooo excited and called East. "Hello, good morning beautiful" Kierra blushed listening to East. "Thank you soo much babe the bracelets is beautiful." East was happy she was enjoying the presents he just wanted to love and adore her. "Happy you're enjoying them I be back shortly taking care of some business." Kierra wanted to ask more question but didn't. "Okay baby see you soon" disconnected the call she enjoy her coffee and breakfast and decided to take some photos to send to East and post on instagram.

Across town

Across town

Malik smacks Alexis across her face. The sting of the smack made tears come to her eyes. "Ayo what else you know about this niggas East" Alexis was now on her floor crying she was pissed she was in this situation and wish she never got in bed with Malik. "I told you everything, I told you where his main trap house was cause I went there a few times." Malik wanted his territory, and he needed his team to flip on him but most of them were loyal but someone was gonna crack or take the bait. "Look he already got a bitch I'm bout to take from him and all his clientele so you better let me know something." Alexis didn't know east was in a relationship she was now feeling more stupid then ever. "Like I said I told you everything" Malik laughed at Alexis he knew she was a dead end now but he knew one of the guys that work for Chris and East so he was now gonna get more info from him. Alexis was happy he left her apartment, she now has a bruise on her face she prayed make up can cover it because she had to work. Alexis been very sick lately and recently took a pregnancy test.

she was now pregnant but she was so afraid to tell him they now are expecting

Alexis look at her results in the bathroom, and cried hated she didn't know what to do. Looking at herself in the mirror she didn't want to be in this lifestyle anymore.

Like

Comment

Vote

Who is Alexis baby daddy ? 👀🫠