Engagement Party 🍾

The atmosphere in Kierra's home buzzed with anticipation as guests began to arrive for her engagement party with East

The atmosphere in Kierra's home buzzed with anticipation as guests began to arrive for her engagement party with East. Despite her reluctance to host and entertain, Kierra forced herself to put on a facade of cheerfulness as she awaited the arrival of her family and friends. As East finished getting ready, he checked in on Kierra, who struggled to muster genuine enthusiasm for the occasion. With a heavy sigh, she plastered on a fake smile, determined to please her soon-to-be husband. Together, they greeted guests at the door, Kierra masking her inner turmoil behind a facade of happiness. However, her attempt at enjoying the festivities was short-lived as East intercepted her attempt to indulge in a glass of champagne. "Now, babe, you can't be drinking with child," he stated lowly, taking the glass from her grasp. Kierra's anger simmered beneath the surface, but she maintained her composure, silently as she mingled with Mrs. Brewster and Brooke. Meanwhile, East conversed with Chris and some associates, discussing the looming threat of Malik. He confided in Chris about Kierra's growing awareness of his activities-drugs, money, murder. Fear crept into East's voice as he admitted that Kierra seemed to be seeing through his facade, leaving him unsure of his next move. He needed to marry her before she discovered the truth, fearing she might leave him if she knew the extent of his involvement. As dinner commenced, East attempted to mend the rift between them, apologizing to Kierra and professing his love. But Kierra's smile remained strained as she held their daughter close, her mind swirling with doubts and fears. Chris raised his glass in a toast to the couple, his congratulations masking his own concerns as he watched the scene unfold before him.

 Chris raised his glass in a toast to the couple, his congratulations masking his own concerns as he watched the scene unfold before him

Eastworld: soon to be Mr

Eastworld: soon to be Mr. & Mrs. Brewster ❤️💍 @kierraxoxo

As the last of the guests departed from the engagement party, tension hung thick in the air between Kierra and East. The facade of celebration had crumbled, revealing the cracks in their relationship that had been festering beneath the surface. East's confusion and frustration boiled over as he confronted Kierra, demanding to know why she was so upset and why she hadn't confided in him about her pregnancy. But Kierra, her patience worn thin, couldn't contain her emotions any longer."I know you did it," she accused, her voice trembling with a mixture of anger and hurt. "Just tell me the truth."But East remained stubbornly silent, his anger growing by the second as he refused to acknowledge Kierra's accusations. As her frustration reached its breaking point, Kierra made a decision that would change everything."Fine, I'm leaving," she declared, her voice tinged with defiance. "I'm not marrying you."But instead of accepting her words, East's demeanor shifted, his possessiveness and ego appeared. He towered over Kierra, his voice dripping with venom as he asserted his dominance."You can never leave me!" he bellowed, his words a terrifying echo of control and power. Tears streaming down her face, Kierra fled to the sanctuary of their master bedroom, her heart heavy with fear and uncertainty.

As Kierra frantically packed her and her daughter's belongings, East's presence loomed over her like a menacing shadow. Every move she made was met with resistance, his strong grip holding her back from escaping his grip."Let me go, East!," Kierra pleaded, her voice trembling with a mixture of fear and desperation. "I can't stay here anymore."But East's resolve remained unyielding, his eyes flashing with anger as he refused to release his hold on her. "You're not going anywhere," he growled, his voice laced with possessiveness. Frustration boiled within Kierra as she tried to continued to pack, her hands shaking with each item she placed into the suitcase. "You're a murderer, East," she accused, her words cutting through the tension-filled air. "I can't stay with someone who's capable of .. East's expression darkened at her accusation, his jaw clenched in fury. "You don't understand," he snapped, his voice tinged with frustration. "We're in this together, Kierra. You can't just walk away."But Kierra refused to back down, her resolve strengthening with each passing moment. "I won't be a part of this shit anymore," she declared, her voice filled with determination. "I'm leaving, with or without your permission."With a sudden burst of strength, Kierra attempted to break free from East's grasp, but his hold on her only tightened, his possessiveness suffocating her spirit. "You belong to me," he snarled, his words sending a chill down her spine. "I'll never let you go."As the echoes of their argument reverberated through the room, Kierra realized the true depth of the darkness that had consumed their relationship. Trapped in East's suffocating grip, she knew that breaking free would require more than just physical strength-it would demand every ounce of courage and resilience she possessed.

East and Chris sat in the dimly lit study, the weight of their conversation hanging heavy in the air. The remnants of the engagement party lingered in their minds, but it was Kierra's tumultuous behavior that occupied their thoughts."Man, that party was a nice... but awkward," Chris remarked, breaking the silence. "Kierra seemed more distant than ever."East nodded, his brow furrowing with concern. "Yeah, she's been on edge lately. I don't know what's gotten into her."Chris raised an eyebrow, his curiosity piqued. "Did something happen?"With a heavy sigh, East leaned back in his chair, his thoughts turning to Kierra's revelation the night before. "She tried to leave me," he confessed, his voice tinged with a mixture of sadness and frustration. "And then I found out she's pregnant again."Chris's eyes widened in surprise, a mixture of emotions flickering across his face. "Damn, man. That's a lot."East nodded, his expression reflecting the weight of his responsibilities. "I know she's can be naive at times, but I love her, Chris. I want my family. She just needs to fall in line."Chris studied his brother for a moment, understanding the depth of his emotions. "You can't force her to stay, East," he cautioned gently. "She needs to feel loved and respected, not controlled."A flicker of doubt crossed East's features. "I'll do whatever it takes to make her see that," he declared, his voice resolute. "I can't live without her."