Truth Is

As the gender reveal was ending and guest were leaving, Brooke, miracle, Kierra started to cleaning up. While the guys are out back smoking. "Domo contacted me today too bro, nigga saying Malik been at Alexis crib - You know what that just might be her baby daddy." East said while smoking. "I'm still waiting for the doctor's office to mail and email me the result I paid for express so they need to hurry the fuck up" East was growing inpatient of it all. He just wanted to enjoy this pregnancy with Kierra and be the best girl dad he can be. "That ain't ya kid it better not be!" Chris stated to East. "Nobody feels like dealing with that me or mom's." East shook his head. "Y'all don't gotta worry about that bitch - man we wore blue for nothing thought we was having another gang member to join the party." Chris said lighting up the mood. "We got another princess to add to the roster bro."

Kierra check her IG notifications she saw so many comments and likes, "I don't think I'll ever get use to being a influencer or public figure too many people watch my stuff - at least we get paid from it." Brooke chimed in. "Chris , East someone take out this trash." Brooke yelled. Brooke rub Kierra small belly, "you carry really well, she's gonna be a doll." The girls were excited. "Yes I have a mini me, can't wait to meet baby K." The guys came back in after their smoke break. "You gonna need to stop smoking we have a baby coming soon - I'ma stop soon, I just be needing it to clear my mind." East response to Kierra. Pulling her close to him "Come here wanna show you something." Kierra followed Easy out front to the brand new fully loaded Range Rover bulletproof. "Here's one of your push presents, everything you need her car seat in the back as well." Kierra jumped on East giving him kisses all over his face. "I love you so much thank you for everything you do." Kierra was unsure if she was gonna move in with him or not, but she believe it will be easier if they were all under the same roof.

Kierraxoxo: rich baby daddy gang @eastworld 🥰

Kierra and East decided to stay at her house tonight she had work in the AM. East brung all her diapers to the empty room. "You all set bae- hey where you going ?" East was about to head to the trap house to check on business. "I need to handle some business real quick." East responded "Well I need to handle some business to" Kierra guided East to her couch. Kissing him on all his spots and removing his belt, "Ayeee bae what you doing - let me take care of you." East watch his innocent girlfriend act not so innocent and he wasn't gonna stop her. Pushing him onto the couch kissing on his tattoos, getting on her knees and pulling out his dick. Using both hands she slowly started to stroke him. Spitting on the tip her full lips kissed just the tip to tease him. East couldn't help but moan lowly "keep your eyes on me" as he moaned.

Kierra made eye contact as she went down on him. Slowly bobbing head up and down, swirling her tongue around the tip of his thick member. East was enjoying his view, he wanted to fuck her face but he didn't wanna be to rough with his pregnant girlfriend. Grabbing a hand full of her hair East grab the back of Kierra head to slowly fuck her face "just like that, look at me .. oh shit" Kierra looked up at East not breaking eye contact, East was so close he didn't wanna nut in her mouth but Kierra didn't move she stayed put. "Oh shit , right there .." as he came in her mouth, Kierra swallowed and stuck her tongue out for him to see. "You so nasty come here." East grab her face to kiss her both fighting for dominance. East phone rung but he ignored it. The two continued kissing, as his phone rung again "hold on babe I gotta take this." Kierra wipe her mouth with the back of her hand. She wished East can just stay but he had a job to attend too. "Be there in 20" East disconnected the call. "I'm going to be bed - wait up for me this shouldn't take long." East was adjusting himself as he went looking for his car keys. "Bae be safe good night" Kierra left him downstairs as she went up stairs to get ready for bed.

East and Chris now both at the trap spot, "Money and product keep coming up short - I know man what tf!" East was frustrated. "When the next drop ?" Chris asked his brother "supposedly next week and we need to pay the connect." The brothers had the money they just were coming up short with the trap spot in queens. "Nate was the one being a snake stealing from us - looks like we gotta make an example out of him!" Chris stated. East was in deep thought he has a daughter on the way and he didn't wanna keep playing this game with this street shit. "Set up a meeting with everyone, and show them we ain't nothing to fuck with!"

"Malik, you gonna get me killed me last time you hit the spot they beat the breaks off me!" Nate yelled at Malik. Malik been watching closely too how East was running his spots. Recently he noticed they moved the money and most of the product due to being hit. Each borough had a trap spot so for each client they can easily reup if needed. "Nate, all you gotta do is act normal I just need you to take some more product so I can sell it - they moved it." Malik pulled his gun out on his lap. "Find out where it is, and be ready for the next hit!" Nate was in a bad spot Malik threatened to kill his grandmother who he took care of plus he was only 22 years old. "They don't even have me in charge of the spot no more, I just load up for em now I'm demoted" Nate wasn't afraid of Malik he was scared of East he didn't wanna be on his bad side.
"Like I said be ready for the next hit and get the fuck out my car!" Malik yelled at Nate.

Nate : East we need to talk, I got some important info.

Nate had nothing to lose at this point he just wanted his grandma safe, he knew what he signed up.

Jefe : meet me at the spot tomorrow @ 12

Alexis packed up her car up with her clothes and baby stuff. Knocking on Tee's door. "Hey girl it's late what you doing here - I just need to stay here tonight." Alexis stated. As she removed her big glasses Tee noticed the small black eye, busted lips and bruises on her neck. "Omg come in, are you alright?" Alexis didn't have anywhere to go she had money saved up but she didn't want to leave NYC. "Me and East got into it bad, he so angry with me I didn't think he'll put his hands on me" Alexis told Tee. She went and put some ice in a ziplock bag to give to Alexis. "I told you stop dealing with him you know he's crazy!" Alexis put on her cry baby act for Tee so she can feel bad for her. "I know I should have listened, help me take some pics and videos please I'm gonna need to take him to court for child support and stuff." Tee pulled out her phone and took pics and videos for Alexis evidence. Alexis received an email in regard to her DNA results are in, opening her email she reads :

Probability of Paternity: 0%

Alexis passed out on Tee floor.

Like

Comment

Vote