Daddy's Home

East attention went to Kierra who was sauntering toward the bed in his big shirt. Meeting her gaze East licked his lips as hand rubbed over her belly. Her velvety feeling of skin brought East comfort. Resting his hand on her stomach feeling his daughter kicks. He leaned in closer to her until their lips met. Kissing her deeply East gave her ass light squeeze that caused Kierra to moan into his mouth. As their kiss intensified East used his tongue to part her lips.

East positioned himself between Kierra thick thighs as he pulled himself away from the kiss. East removed his shirt from her curvy frame and tossed it. He wasn't able to contain his sexual appetite for her after all he been in jail for a few weeks. His need to be inside her, to hear her moan out his name, dig her nails into his back. As he slowly pulled her black lace thong down her legs East cupped her thighs in his hands and pulled her closer to him. Gripping his dick and he began delivering teasing rubs again her slippery slit. "Damnn you wet as shit bae" he groaned out as her juice coated the tip.

Without warning East eased his fully erected member into her dripping center. Pulling East closer to her, chills traveled down her spine feeling his pillow like lips brush along her jawline soft moans escaped her lips as his member penetrated her tight walls - her face buried into his neck.

"Look at me baby his husky voice demanded" quickly returning her attention to him as he demanded Kierra eyes met his. Hush moans filled the air as her walls adjusted to his immense size. "Her hands found a way to his back" "This what you wanted baby?"he questioned as his hand lightly gripping her neck. "Y..ess sss ugh"
Her center was overflowing squirting as he continued to thrust inside her. Kierra wrapped her arms around East body as his lips attached to hers. Passionately kissing him this what she been yearning for.. moments after he released inside of her.

After their passionate love session, Kierra nestled into the comfort of East's embrace, her growing belly between them. As they lay together in the dimly lit room, the weight of Kierra's concerns hung heavy in the air."East, I need to talk to you about something," Kierra began, her voice tinged with apprehension. East's brow furrowed slightly as he turned to face her, his hand instinctively reaching out to gently caress her belly. "What's on your mind, babe?" he asked softly. Kierra took a deep breath, steeling herself for the conversation ahead. "I'm worried about you going back to jail," she admitted, her voice wavering slightly. "And... and I want you to stop selling drugs."East's expression softened as he listened to her words, his fingers tracing soothing circles on her swollen stomach. He was silent for a moment, lost in thought as he grappled with her request."I know, baby, I know," East murmured, his voice filled with a mixture of regret and resignation. "But you have to understand, it's not that simple. I can't just walk away from this life. I'm the boss of all bosses, Kierra. It's who I am, it's what I do." Despite her hopes and desires for a better future for their unborn daughter, she couldn't shake the sinking feeling that East was too deeply entrenched in his criminal lifestyle to ever change."I just... I just don't want our daughter to grow up without her father," Kierra whispered, her voice thick with emotion. East pulled her closer, pressing a tender kiss to her forehead. "I won't let that happen, Kierra. I'll do whatever it takes to protect our family," he vowed, his words laced with determination. As they lay together in the quiet of the room, Kierra couldn't help but wonder if East's promises were enough to outweigh the risks and uncertainties of their tumultuous life together. And as she drifted off to sleep, the weight of their uncertain future hung heavy on her mind.

next morning ..

As East reluctantly pulled away from Kierra, a sense of regret gnawed at him, knowing he had to leave her side once again. He could see the hurt in her eyes as he stood up from the bed, his heart heavy with the weight of their argument."East, please," Kierra pleaded, her voice tinged with sadness. "I thought you coming home meant things would be different. For us, for our daughter."East's jaw tightened as he struggled to find the right words to ease Kierra's pain. "I know, baby. I want things to be different too. But I have to meet up with Chris, figure out who shot him. It's important."Kierra's eyes filled with tears as she shook her head, feeling the weight of his absence pressing down on her once again. "It's always 'important', East. What about us? What about our family?"East's heart clenched at her words, a pang of guilt stabbing at him. He wanted nothing more than to stay by Kierra's side, to be the man she needed him to be. But the streets called to him, their allure too strong to resist."I promise, Kierra," East vowed, his voice filled with determination. "I'll make things right. For you, for our daughter. Just give me some time."With a heavy heart, East turned and left the room, leaving Kierra alone with her thoughts and her tears. As he made his way to meet up with Chris, his mind raced with the weight of his responsibilities, torn between the streets and his family. But deep down, East knew that no matter how hard he tried to deny it, Kierra and their daughter were the most important things in his life.