Dinner For 5.

Brooke and Kierra were on the FaceTime trying figure out what to wear for the dinner party. "I can't believe we about to meet the guys mom" Brooke spoke as she was looking for an outfit. Kierra was also upset because she was looking more bloated in the stomach as she was trying outfits on. "Best are you listen to me" Brooke said looking in the camera. "Yes I'm just frustrated, it started to feel like I'm gaining weight in my stomach already or do I just look bloated." Brooke look at her best friend in awe — did you forget your pregnant? Brooke laughed. Kierra made a serious face in the camera "no crazy I didn't forget at least we can wear all black cause that helps you look smaller." Brooke shook her head "okay well ima gonna get ready so I don't be late and idk where Chris is he take longer then me" Kierra laugh she was happy to see her best friend happy and in a good relationship. "Okay I'll see you there."

Kierra was meeting East mom tonight at this new restaurant he had an announcement to make to his family. And thought it will be best for the girls to meet their mom. Kierra did her shower routine and make up. She knew to wear all black but she wasn't really feeling it. Pulling her hair in a half up half down fixing her baby hairs. She checked the time and didn't want to be late.
East insisted on picking her up so she had to hurry. Putting on a skims body suit and wolford legging she thought it'll help snatch her in which it did but she looked bloated still. "Little love, you're not suppose to be showing yet" Kierra spoke out loud rubbing her stomach. She decided to wear her all black Chanel bag to match her dark aesthetic for tonight.

East : outside

Checking her phone she sprayed her favorite perfume and double check her outfit in the mirror again. "This is the best it's gonna get" Kierra spoke and locked up her door. East saw Kierra walking in her heels and heading towards the car, stepping out so he can open the door for her. She always smelled good and look amazing."hey, wassup" East spoke.

 "Hey thank you" East waited for her to get in

"Hey thank you" East waited for her to get in. "Anytime beautiful, anytime." Jugging back to the driver side. They pulled off heading towards the restaurant which was in manhattan. Kierra checked her self in mirror and reapply her lip gloss East stole glances at her and admire her beauty. "If we have a daughter, I hope she look just like you" Kierra blushed. "You're always so sweet to me, thank you such a charmer" playfully punching his arm. "I hope your mom likes me, I'm a little nervous" East knew his mom will love Kierra and Brooke they're good genuine people. "She'll love you, she's excited to be a grandma". The two drove in a comfortable silence.