No Turning Back ..

At the restaurant East couldn't stop smiling he was in a good mood, he was preparing for his meeting with all his workers coming up and he was not the father of Alexis's baby. "You been smiling all night what's going ?" Kierra asked curiously. Stuffing some mash potatoes in her mouth. "Here I wanna show you something." East passed his phone to Kierra that read the email of the DNA test results. "Omggg is this real!" Kierra excitedly asks. "Yea so that's done, move in with me you can design the nursery however you want bae." Kierra was so happy that now they can move past this and focus on their family. "Yes of course I'll move in, but I'm keeping my condo - for what?" Kierra was fine with moving in after all she was gonna need all the help with the baby, but she still needed to keep her place if things didn't work out. "Security East security" he didn't wanna fight with her so he left it alone he was just glad she's moving in. "Movers will get your things this weekend." Kierra nodded and continued to eat her food. "So what do you think about the name Karter or Khloe" Kierra smiled at East. "Im guessing her name gonna start with ugh K hun ? - of course she already gonna have your last name." East finished his drink,"I like karter, what about Kai?"
Kierra thought about it "that can be an option." East was just happy they were on good terms all he needs to do now is find who stole from him. The waiter came by with dessert and a Tiffany blue box. "Oh wow what's this babe ?" She blushed while opening the box- "it's not your engagement ring more like a promise ring, I love you and you really mean the world to me I'm gonna do right by you and baby girl."
Kierra grabbed East face and kissed him. "You make me feel like a princess I love you."

Eastworld: my girls ❤️ @kierraxoxo

Kierraxoxo: who wants that perfect love story anyway

Kierraxoxo: who wants that perfect love story anyway .. @eastworld ❤️🥺

Malik broke into Alexis apartment noticing clothes and baby items missing he knew she left. "Where this bitch run off too!" He spoke out loud. Malik was running out of options being more so desperate, he wanted to work with East but that didn't go over so well. Now he wanted his empire and will kill anybody who got in his way. Most people didn't want go against East Or Chris, but he didn't care he wanted what they had. Malik thought back to Kierra he's still wanted her even tho she was pregnant he knew she'll be East weakness.

"Baby look at this" Brooke showed Chris her logo and lip glosses she was almost ready to launch her make up brand.

She even ask Kierra make a promo video to help promote

She even ask Kierra make a promo video to help promote. "Check you out I'm so proud of you!" Hugging Brooke from behind. "I told you I was gonna start a business since you made me quit bartending." Brooke rolled her eyes. Being with Chris she didn't need for anything he just wanted her out the night life he thought it was no need for it plus he'll fund whatever business she wants to start.
"Babe, you got me you don't need to be in the club anymore - I know but I need my own money." Chris shook his head at his girlfriend. "Im gonna do a photo shoot soon too babe and I still have find a venue for the baby shower maybe we should rent out a mansion? - okay bae are you the one having a baby?" Brooke mugged Chris. "Something like that, I'm just helping Kierra out she's needs it she only have me and Ma - East and me as well but y'all do all that we'll pay for it. Chris shrugged Brooke off. Brooke finished going over her website. She heard the shower running knowing Chris was in there. Taking off her clothes before going into the bathroom. Knocking on the shower door to get his attention "Mind if I join you?" Brooke smirk at Chris. "Get it in here!" Chris says as he grabs her hand to help her get in the shower.

Alexis stalked Kierra and East instagram. "Damn did he purpose?!" Tee stated as she looked at the ring Kierra posted on her page. "I don't know why she wanna marry an abuser!" Alexis yelled. She felt as if she was suppose to be in Kierra shoes and having the life she has with East. "I need to go look at some apartments in Jersey or something I can't be in New York anymore." Tee suspects Alexis was running from something she always was in some business she had no business being in.

Alexis drove to the police station, contemplating if she should go in or not. Taking a deep breath opening the door to the station "I would like to file a restraining order."
She was planning on ruin East life, no matter what it takes.
The officer took down Alexis statement, "ma'am will need to take pictures for your case." Alexis knew it wasn't no turning back now. "Ma'am who are you filing against- David Brewster." Alexis spoke lowly with tears in her eyes.
Detective Romero overheard Alexis speak on East. "Sorry to interpret, did you say David Brewster?" Alexis made eye contact with him it was that moment she knew she fucked up. "Yes" Alexis says. She looked away from the detectives. "Will be back, is there anything you need - no thank you." Detective Romero had a case building around East he knew he's was the biggest drug dealer in NYC. "I think we have a lead now" he states to his colleagues - "if she talks we can ask for a warrant for his arrest." Now facing his boss
"Let's get her to flip and she stating he beats her." Romero's boss replied.

Alexis stayed in the interrogation room waiting for the detectives

Alexis stayed in the interrogation room waiting for the detectives. "Sorry about that, before we let you go we have a few question to ask you." Alexis looked at both officers. Her nerves were getting the best of her. "Okay" she replies. "Can you tell me everything you know on David Brewster also known as East?"

Like

Comment

Vote