Good News - Bad News

Waking up I've noticed I was still at the trap

Waking up I've noticed I was still at the trap. My phone was going off hitting the ignore button. I'm mad at myself for not going home and being laid up with Kierra but business needed to be attended too. "Damn nigga, you stayed here" as Chris enter the living room. Getting up and stretching and dappin my brother up. "Yea bitch, now it's your turn". Looking around too see what team members were here to load Chris truck up so he can do drop offs. "Naw nigga, you might as well come do these drop offs wit me." Looking at my watch and checking my message I agreed to go with my brother. " I got some good news Chris" Chris took his eyes off the road and looked at me briefly. "This nigga Malik we had bottle wars last night I asked that bitch who he was but she said she ain't know him" as Chris continues to drive listening to his brother speak. "He been looking for me said he wanted to do business, he even sent over a bottle, but he been fucking Lex who knows what they up too" as East was looking out the window Chris heard of Malik he recently just got out was a scammer back in the day but now he wanted to sell weight. "This nigga used to scam, did two years, now all of sudden wanna do business with us?." East chuckle as he shook his head. "He can't do business with us, he not even on our level." East stated. Chris pulled up to Starbucks so they can get some coffee. "I don't wanna do business with him we sell the best shit to all the boroughs we good we Gucci for real." East listen to his brother as he thought about Kierra he missed her and she been on his mind all night but he needed to stay at his trap house due it being hit last time and he needed to be on alert and focus on his business.

East: good morning princess, let's do dinner tonight pick you up at 7?

East texted Kierra, he figure she was still sleeping due to her studying and submitting her finals. He also made a mental note to pick up her graduation gifts. "Nigga what you smiling at?" as Chris was holding two cappuccinos making his way to sit next to his brother. Accepting the hot beverage, east took a sip. "Nigga when we gonna quit this shit, settle down give ma some grand kids?." Chris thought about what east asked. "Soon we need too make more investments so we ain't gotta worry about money don't nobody wanna be no 40 year old drug dealers". East laughed at his answer. "You right about that, I want Kierra to move with me, take care her she deserves a nice life" Chris nodded in agreement. "Same for Brooke, she can actually quit her job but she so hard headed she don't want me taking care of her for real for real." East knew Brooke for years she been bartending at the club and he knew his brother had the biggest crush on her. "Only time will tell kid, let's make these drops off" as East was finish up his coffee. The two brothers left the coffee shop and went back to the car to finish doing drop offs. By late afternoon East notice Kierra never text back he decided to call but got no answer.

East: wassup, You good ?

He was planning on taking her to a nice dinner and ask her about the move in, even tho it's been a short amount of time he knew he wanted to settle down with Kierra.