Congratulations Part 2

Kierra removed her shoes, she just got home from the restaurant. She was exhausted and tired of crying she didn't expect her life to be this way. Especially having a baby at 23 years old. East was happy they were having a baby together just wishing the circumstances were different. Removing her dress and doing her skincare routine rubbing her flat stomach "hi mommy baby, I love you and you're making my life better. I'm gonna do everything in my power to love and protect you." As Kierra stared at herself in the mirror she was feeling better despite the situation she was in. After all children are a blessing.

East: thank you for coming to dinner tonight, like I told you before I'll take care of y'all. We're family ❤️

Checking her phone she likes East message. She wasn't even upset because she knew he would be happy she pregnant he just was upset they weren't in a relationship. She didn't wanna focus on that. Getting her self ready for bed because she had a mall date with Brooke. As soon as she got in bed she fell asleep.

Brook waited for Kierra inside the mall at Starbucks

Brook waited for Kierra inside the mall at Starbucks. She ordered two mango dragon fruit lemonade refreshers for both of them. "Brooke" Kierra called out for her. Brooke grab their drinks and headed to her best friend. "Omg Kierra, I miss you sooo much." The two embrace one another. Kierra grab her drink from Brooke. "Omg bestie you are glowing, I need your skincare routine let me save all your TikToks videos" Kierra laughed at Brooke she knew why she was glowing.

 "Omg bestie you are glowing, I need your skincare routine let me save all your TikToks videos" Kierra laughed at Brooke she knew why she was glowing

The two started walking around the mall. "I have so much to tell you, me and east went out last night for dinner." Brooke gave Kierra a shocking look. "Oh you decided to talk to him, you know I support whatever you wanna do. Do you think it's his baby ?" Brook asked taking a sip of her drink. Kierra rolled her eyes and shook her head. "To be honest I'm not sure, they were messing around before I came in the picture. I wish things weren't so complicated". Brook gave Kierra a sympathetic look. She knew her best friend been through a lot and she was happy her life was on track now. New career, new car and condo she was living her best life. "Listen, you have so much ahead of you a fresh start at life this is what you wanted when you came to New York. You don't have to deal with East you can have any guy you want for real you're a baddie" Kierra stopped walking and gave Brooke an uneasy look. "Well you're right but, I'm pregnant and me and East will still need to communicate" Brooke almost spit some of drink out. "Omg best your pregnant congratulations!" Kierra had tears in her eyes. They embraced one another jumping up and down. "Omg when did you find out ! I'm gonna be an auntie" Kierra was happy to tell Brooke she wasn't so much alone anymore. Even through she told East she kept him at a distant. "I just didn't wanna believe it but I finally took a test and it was positive." Kierra told Brooke who was smiling from ear to ear. "Now I'm just upset that I have to share my baby daddy with this girl" Kierra roll eyes as her and Brooke was approaching the Louis Vuitton store. Kierra took pics of her and Brooke sneakers since the two had on matching Chanel trainers. "Don't even worry about her, no stress plus East will do anything to keep you happy." The two laugh arm and arm going into the store.

Alexis was shopping with her friend Tee who noticed Kierra and Brooke entering the store

Alexis was shopping with her friend Tee who noticed Kierra and Brooke entering the store. Alexis over heard Brook say East name. "I know that's not that bitch" Alexis spoke lowly for Tee to hear they both look up at the girls who are now are looking at bags. "She's pretty, I didn't know Brooke and her were friends" Tee spoke to Alexis. She felt anger and hate for Kierra she felt as though she took East from her. She was happy she was pregnant and came first now in his life. Waiting for the sales rep to wrap up their boxes. Alexis couldn't help but stare at Kierra giving her nothing but dirty looks.

"Girl what she do to you?" Tee spoke to get Alexis attention "she's not a factor anymore, let's go." As the ladies were exiting the store Kierra was now face to face with Alexis now she can put a face to the name. She saw pictures of her and saw her dance on East, but today she was fully dressed and showing a small bump. Alexis rubbed her small bump and smirk just to taunt Kierra. "It's nice to finally put a face to who been stalking me" Kierra spoke. Alexis gave an evil laugh "nobody stalking you, just stay away from my man!" Kierra shook her head this bitch gotta be delusional. "Well, tell your man thanks for dinner last night and this shopping spree" as she walked in between Alexis and Tee with Brooke behind her. Brooke looked Alexis up and down and laughed in her face.

"Let's go tee" Alexis spoke. She felt stupid she knew East wasn't gonna leave Kierra alone unless she moved on. She thought back to when Malik stated he was taking her from him. She just wanted East to herself and Kierra out the way.

"Bro, so you telling me ima really be an uncle?" An excited Chris asked East

"Bro, so you telling me ima really be an uncle?" An excited Chris asked East. "Nigga yes, she told me last night she pregnant now I know for sure that's my baby." The guys were at the trap spot counting money. "Somebody coming up short we need a meeting ASAP" Chris stated. East nodded in agreement. "She's doing good she works and got her own spot, she just don't wanna deal with me and my BS with Alexis." East couldn't wait to get the DNA test with Alexis he just needs to know for sure if the baby was his or not. "When you gonna tell ma, about the babies?" East shook his head he was gonna tell his mom about Kierra being pregnant not Alexis he wanted to be sure. Before answering Chris he checked his phone which was going off.

Alexis: so you out on dates last night and giving bitches money for shopping sprees!

Alexis: next time ima slap your little girlfriend and her side kick!

East reads his text messages out loud confused

Kierra❤️: keep your baby mom in check, thank you!

East was sure Alexis didn't know Kierra was pregnant but he didn't want the two of them fighting and not over him. East decided to call Kierra. "How can I help you ?" Kierra answered with an attitude East knew she was annoyed. "What's going on what happened!" Kierra passed the bag to Brooke they were now looking at Chanel bags. "Your baby mom, told me to stay away from her man". East mentally rolled his eyes and shook his head. "Baby, that's not - I'm not your baby, and it's whatever. I don't care, tell her stay away from me!" Kierra disconnected the call. East was stuck looking stupid. "You got baby mamma drama already" Chris shook his head at his brother.