Warning ‼️ Pt. 1

Kierra shopped at Whole Foods to garb a few items to make dinner. She been settling at East estates this past week. She loved her condo but the East estates take the cake. Adding onions and peppers to her cart a tall guy approached her "Sorry to bother but can I speak to you for a moment" Taken back by the guy he gave Kierra an uneasy feeling. "How may I help you ?" She grabbed her Chanel bag and held her belly. He saw an engagement ring thinking she looked like a rich drug dealers wife but she had an elegance to her. "Do you know a David Brewster? oh by the way I'm detective Romero here's my partner Kelly" Kierra looked both detectives up and down. "No." She continues to walk away from them. "I suggest you stay away from him he's dangerous and into a lot of illegal business." Kelly says to her. She stopped pushing her cart to listen to Kelly, never turning around to face them but she continues to walk away as if nothing happened. Finishing up her shopping and rushing to her car. Kierra had a bad feeling come over her. She didn't know why detectives were questioning her and she didn't have anything to do with East business.

East was on the couch watching the basketball game, not paying attention Kierra came in the house with bags. "Are you just gonna sit there or help me — sorry bae, I didn't hear you." Getting up and taking all the bags out her hand to place on the counter. Kierra was now exhausted and had an attitude. East figured something was wrong. "What's wrong baby — don't lie to me, did you do something ?" East chuckle not taking Kierra serious, She rubbed her temples. "What you talking bout bae — well while I was shopping two detectives was inquiring about you." East was now curious and wonder why shes being questioned. "What the fuck they ask you ?!" Kierra was getting frustrated of the whole situation. "Do I know you and stay away from you, you're dangerous! What are they talking about ?!" East grab onto Kierra hands. Looking into his dark eyes they looked soulless normally she can see the love but she got nothing. "I told them no!" She yelled at him. East knew Kierra wasn't into street stuff but he prayed she kept her mouth shut little did she know she signed her life away to him especially now carrying their child. "Look moving forward someone will be with you, ok — NO! I want to live a normal life do regular things like run errands and walk around with my daughter." East rubbed his hand down his face. "That's understandable, but look around you don't live a fucking normal life! Like I said you'll have someone with you to protect you." Kierra felt her eyes water but she didn't wanna cry. "I don't need protection your my protection — enough! You'll have someone with you until I figure shit out!" East left Kierra in their kitchen. Taking a few deep breaths she act as if the disagreement didn't happen and decided to start dinner.
Is this the life I signed up for?

Next day ..

Brooke and Kierra decided to look at a few event spaces and grab dinner. "Best you been pretty quiet do you not like the place ?" Kierra was in her head all afternoon she still felt uneasy about her interaction with the detectives and East. "Just under some stress that's all the move,nursery, my relationship, detectives questioning me — what !" Brooke was now facing Kierra. "Why are detectives question you?" Kierra shrugged at her best friend. "I don't know, they were telling me stay away from my crazy baby daddy." Brooke knew more about Chris and East business. "Look don't ever talk to the cops about our men they are business men remember that." Brooke lowly spoke giving Kierra that look. Rolling her eyes at her best friend. "I'm carrying his kid, I'm not stupid." Kierra felt like everyone was hiding stuff from her. "Do you ladies need another minute?" Kierra looked at the lady who was showing the space. "No, I will like to leave a deposit please."

"