Can't Leave You Alone

East was driving his Porsche truck to go visit his mom. Very nervous due to the fact he was about to be a father and she hasn't met Kierra yet. Parking up and using his spare key he enter the beautiful home. "Ma!" East yelled out - "I'm in kitchen son" such a beautiful older woman. She was making Sunday dinner as she usually did. She was in her element. East kissed her forehead "I can't wait to eat - don't touch the food son." Smack his hand away from the food. "Well I'm hungry, when can we eat." Sitting down on the couch. Her home was cozy and comfortable. "As soon as my baby boy gets here." East loves how much his mother love Chris, they grew up together, got in trouble together. Truly best friends and brothers all in one.

Chris enters his mom's house using his spare key. - "ma! Aye wassup bro" hugging his brother as he always does. "Come to the dinner room boys." The two went to the dinner room. Chris kissed his mother forehead before he sat in his seat. Mrs. Brewster always made just enough food for left over and to give the rest to her neighbor or church.

"My two handsome sons what's going on anything new, y'all act like yall don't miss me" their mother says

"My two handsome sons what's going on anything new, y'all act like yall don't miss me" their mother says. "Ma it ain't even like that been real busy with work and stuff East spoke - umm hmm well I'm going on cruise soon with the ladies at the church." Chris stuffed his face with chicken. "Well I pay for you and the ladies cruise - I'll give you spending money as well ma" Mrs Brewster looked up at her sons she hated their occupation she wish they stop go legit and live an honest life. "I don't need money, I need my children safe and not selling drugs!" She yelled.

Chris and East was getting scolded by their mother she knew they were smart and can protect themselves but with this lifestyle you marry the streets she either leaves you dead or in jail. "I want to see y'all get married, have kids for Christ sakes!" Chris gulp some of his mom's home made ice tea and side eye East. "Ma, you do have a grandchild coming. - or two" Chris blurt out. East mugged his brother. "What do you mean son, what are you saying?" She asks. East was disappointed in himself he wasn't so sure about Alexis but he knew what he was doing with Kierra. "Remember the girl Kierra I briefly told you about, well she's pregnant." Mrs. Brewster held her heart she was ecstatic about becoming a grandmother. "Oh son this is a blessing, especially for you to get your life together!" She spoke. Rubbing his head in distressed "I also have another girl pinning a baby on me, I'm not 100% sure if it's mine or not." East admitted. "Well you get that handled, are you and Kierra together?" She questioned. East shook his head taking a sip of his ice tea. "Not right now, she don't wanna deal with me because of the other girl plus she been leaving negative comments on her IG and being messy. - they was about to fight in the store too" Chris blurted out. "So now you got two women fight over you, I raise you better than that." East mugged Chris who continued eating his food. "I know ma, I want to be with Kierra but I have too much baggage right now she don't deserve none of this." Folding her arms she gave her son a sympathetic look. "David, your gonna be a father be better then yours. Chris I will like to meet the new woman in your life as well - yes ma." Mrs Brewster left her sons at the table she went in the kitchen to prepare their food to go, she packed an extra bag for Kierra. "Make sure she gets this" handing the extra container to East.

Mrs Brewster, went back into the kitchen while the boys stayed at the table to eat dessert. "Damn thanks for helping me out - nigga I don't know why you didn't get that DNA test done nobody got time to be waiting 9 months." East looked at his brother crazy. "Wait so you saying I can get the test done now." Chris shook his head yes. "Handle that ASAP so you can figure out what you need to do build your relationship with Kierra again." East now was in deep thought.

East : hey I have some dinner for you can I bring it by ?

Kierra ❤️: yes sure sending my location.

"Bruhhh want some banana pudding, east looked up from his phone - yea."

East drove to Kierra house she was in a nice suburban area

East drove to Kierra house she was in a nice suburban area. Parking up and going to her door with food in his hand his mother gave him to give to her. After ringing her door bell she was at the door "Hello" she came to the door in her robe giving east a small smile. "Wassup beautiful, here moms made Sunday dinner and wanted me to give it to you, plus dessert." Taking the food from east Kierra debating if she should invite him in. "Do you wanna eat some dessert with me?" East was smiling in the inside and happy to go inside her home. Her place was smelling good and super cozy as she had some R&B playing in the background lowly. "Please tell your mom thank you, I been recording videos and doing my Sunday reset cleaning." They both took a seat at the table. "ouu she gave me a lot of food, please thank her for me." Kierra mouth watering as she open her food and dessert doing her happy dance. East was happy she was happy he never wanna disappoint her or make her upset. They both took some bites of the banana puddling. "This is amazing, I hope I can keep it down" Kierra spoke. "I wanted to ask you, my birthday coming up did you wanna go on a trip with me just relax and get away. A quick trip I know you have to work and stuff?" Kierra was taken back she knew east wasn't gonna stop pursuing her. "And what about your girlfriend she don't want me around her man" Kierra laughed. East shook his head at her "that's not my girl, I'm with my girl right now." East was such a charming but Kierra wasn't falling for it at least not tonight.

"Kierra you know I can't leave you alone, if you don't take the trip at least come to the party. Enjoy yourself before you start showing. I can't wait to rub your stomach" East attempted to touch her stomach she smacked his hand away. "I'm still not showing thank god!" Kierra spoke as she took a bite of her chicken. "Let me think on it and see my schedule."

East left Kierra house and was happy she was speaking to him and he didn't wanna over step her boundaries. East was excited to becoming a father and especially sharing this experience with Kierra he knew she was special. Pulling up to his trap spot to check on business he decided to text Alexis.

East: I'll be at your doc appointment this week and we can do lunch.