Congratulations Part 1

Three months later ..

Kierra sat in her office where she was finishing up some of work

Kierra sat in her office where she was finishing up some of work. She currently work from home as an administrator for the hospital. She been having migraines lately she thought maybe it was due to her always being on the computer and editing videos.

East: Can we please talk, I miss you❤️

Kierra glances at the message. She couldn't believe she let her guard down and open up to East. Everything was too good to be true. Recently Kierra moved into her three bedroom, 2.5 bathroom condo. She was pleased and satisfied due to now having her own money, walk in closet and starting her life over after everything. Dating East was hard the lifestyle and the hoes and now especially since he's expecting a child with someone else. Catching her attention Kierra seen her phone ringing it was East calling per usual. Ignoring his call he continues too call everyday and text. She just kept ignoring him especially since Alexis been stalker her IG. Not only was Kierra working full time she also was making content as well maintaining her privacy.

Kierra had to order some chipotle for lunch since she didn't take any break today she can finally eat. "Thank god it's Friday" she said to her self. Kierra heard her phone ringing again. She notice it's Brooke. "Hey Brooke" Kierra stated. "Hey girl I miss you seems like your new job and move I haven't seen you in forever." Kierra shook her head it's true she hasn't really seen much of Brooke plus she moved in with Chris. "I know we should have a girls day tomorrow" Kierra asked. "I'm down for that." Kierra smiled at her phone "it's a date." Brooke was hesitant to ask about East she knew it was a lot of drama going on between him, Alexis and Kierra. "How are you doing, with everything going on?" Kierra stopped stuffing her face. "I'm doing a lot better, I'm getting back to myself." Brooke was happy she was okay, and knew her best friend wasn't with all the drama. "I can't wait to see you, I love you." Kierra placed her food down on her coffee table, "I love you can't wait to see you." Kierra disconnected the call. Like clock work she ran to the restroom to throw up everything she had today. This was becoming an ongoing thing. She didn't know what was going on plus being extremely tired all the time. "You're not pregnant, you're not pregnant" Kierra spoke out loud to her self. She been avoiding everyone especially after finding out Alexis was pregnant by East. He admitted to her they messed around months ago but she left him alone for good. She didn't wanna deal with the drama because he was denying the unborn child. Kierra didn't make any good decisions either having unprotected sex with East as well.
Finally deciding to take the pregnancy tests, Kierra life was turned upside down.

East was handling business with Chris at the trap spot. "Nigga you been walking around like a sad puppy" Chris said as he was lighting his blunt. East shook his head he was under a lot of stress business was going smoothly but some money was coming up short and now he's being accused of being a child father of a stripper. He knew he wasn't Alexis child father he knew he always strapped up or did he slip up ? As he thought to him self. "I miss Kierra, I miss being around her I can't believe she let Alexis tell these lies and just up and leave me, I don't even know where she staying at." East spoke to Chris. "Well, Alexis is in fact pregnant and going around saying you the dad. And she been stalking Kierra instagram leaving comments. Nobody wanna deal with that shit can't blame Kierra for that." East knew Chris was right Kierra was a sweet girl and innocent she didn't need to deal with his bs, but he didn't wanna let her go either. He was gonna continue to reach out.