Trust Issues

Despite what happened at the club Kierra knew she was East girl. She was just going to accept the fact Alexis was apart of their lives at the moment until the truth came out. "Come lay down babe - coming ." Kierra was in the bathroom due to her bladder always being full.

Getting back in her bed with East he wrapped his arms around her. Kissing the side of face and her sweet spots. "Babe it's late - come on just a little bit." East hasn't touched Kierra in months he missed being inside her. "Come here", he ordered in his raspy voice, kissing her lips one last time.

Kierra laid on her side while East pulled his briefs down just enough to take his dick out and pull her panties to the side. Forcing himself inside her without warning making her yelp loudly. Pausing for a second to regain himself as sliding in alone he was about to bust. He could feel her walls constricting around his member as her women hood pulsate squeezing him and then releasing. East slowly begin to stroke her from the side while choking her. Her moans was like music to his ears . "Cum for me cum for daddy." Kierra was close "eastttt omgggg east - good girl just like that" after reaching their climax East stayed inside Kierra for a minute before pulling out. Tapping her butt East went to the restroom to get a warm rag for the both of them. "Here babe " Kierra wiped herself off as she got up to go get her gift she wanted to give to East. It's was going on 4 AM and she didn't wanna wait any longer. "Bae, I got you something I just wanted to show you how much I appreciate you and love you. You're gonna be the best daddy ever. East was surprised and happily accepted the gift.

"I love you, I'm here for y'all nothing is gonna come between the family" as he kissed Kierra and wiped her tears

"I love you, I'm here for y'all nothing is gonna come between the family" as he kissed Kierra and wiped her tears. As much as she wanted to believe him she was having trust issues. "Damn babe Rolex, you getting money - you not the only one with some money" East and Kierra embraced one another with a hug and some kisses. " let's get some rest."

Next morning..

East waited for Alexis to arrive at her appointment, he was on time and she was running late. "Hey babe I'm here - I'm not your babe come on so we can get this over with." Alexis smile disappeared she constantly felt stupid. " Ms. Richard's" the nurse called out. Both Alexis and East went to the back. "hello I'm Dr. Brown, today your appointment is for an ultrasound and DNA - correct!" Alexis felt her heart sank into her stomach she knew East was the father but why he wanted the DNA test so badly. "We really don't need the DNA - the hell we do!" Alexis was embarrassed in front of the doctor. "You know damn well I'm in relationship with someone else." The doctors prep for the DNA test ignoring the patient and potential dad. East and Alexis completed their visit. "So that's it, I thought you were gonna take me to lunch!?" Alexis yelled at East. "That all went out the window when you came at my girl and show your ass at my party last night! - she shouldn't be talking about me on the internet who do she think she is!" East shook his head. "Shes that girl, that's who she is" Alexis felt like she wanted to cry. "Is this how you gonna treat your child's mother, what kind of father are!" East didn't like the attention they were getting outside the doctor's office. Grabbing Alexis by the arm roughly and pulling her towards her car. "Ayo stop it! We were never a thing. You were a fling now you claiming I'm your baby father, you know damn well I wrapped up every time and now you out here trying to embarrass me - FUCK YOU EAST get off of me!" East back away from Alexis. As she opened her car door and pulled off. "God please don't let that be my baby!".

Pulling up to the trap spot, East parked up and hopped out. "Chris, bro where you at?" Chris was moving his money into his LV bags, "I'm here bro". East sat across from him. "DNA test was done today, and Malik was at the let out last night." Chris gave his brother his full attention "What he on?" East shrugged "I'm not sure but have somebody find him and tail him - got chu bro"

Kierra, Brooke and Mrs Brewster were planing her gender reveal. They all met at Kierra house. "So I was thinking very neutral nothing too pink or blue - ouu I that's a good idea best." Mrs Brewster took a sip of her tea. "Girls I'll order the cake and we should have some finger food." Kierra was excited and happy she can share this moment with her best friend and mother in law. "I'll even cook the food myself - are you a sure we can just cater?" Kierra didn't want them doing too much she wanted a small reveal she can do the big baby shower. "No child, I'll handle the food and cake - and I'll decorate, we got this best." Kierra check her phone due to people tagging her in Alexis comments.

Alexisskyyy: thank you for everything you do for us daddy @eastworld ❤️

Kierra eyes watered as she look over the post, she didn't understand why Alexis got under her skin or maybe because they had the same baby daddy. "Hello Kierra are you alright hunny - best is everything okay?" Kierra showed Brooke and Mrs Brewster the post.
"Oh hunny, she's miserable and she just trying get under your skin" Kierra shook her head "yea, but what if this baby is sibling with her child she's gonna make our lives a living hell" Kierra cried she wanted a peaceful life and she wanted her family but in meantime she had to wait.

Next day ..

Kierra finished up her work early due to her doctor's appointment today she was waiting for East to pick her up

Kierra finished up her work early due to her doctor's appointment today she was waiting for East to pick her up. Putting on her jacket she kept her dress on just wanting to be comfortable. East pulled up and assisted her into the car.
"Hey baby and hey daddy's little baby - hey" Kierra spoke dryly. East knew she was upset about the post but that was out of his control. "Bae - don't let's not even start it is what it's." East played some R&B and continued to drive to the doctor's office.
As they waited for the doctor, East felt bad "I know you didn't sign up for this but I promise you nothing or anyone is gonna come between us." Before Kierra could respond the doctor was coming in. "How are you guys I'm Dr. Cho - good" the doctor prep for her ultrasound. "Everything looks good, heartbeat is nice and strong - that's the heartbeat right there" East asked it was like East was happy to see his baby growing. "Are you crying babe - yes my little love is so perfect" Kierra wiped her eyes East held onto her hand as they listen to their baby heart beat it was like all their problems went away at the moment. "Would you like to know the sex? - no please email all the information to this email please." Kierra gave the doctor Brooke information.

Like

Comment

Vote