S e v e n t y - t h r e e

For weeks and weeks my days were exactly the same. Wake up in the hospital look across the room seeing that Reese is okay. Wait until she wakes up. Go home get changed into different clothes. Wake up Klara and get her dressed then head to either a meeting or Finn's house to record for a couple of hours and then drop Klara home and go back to the hospital to sleep with Reese.

Well not today.

Today is finally the day that Reese is getting out of hospital meaning that everything is becoming normal even if it is slightly. We managed to get out of the hospital and home without any major issues like paparazzi. I made Reese a little bed on the couch since she said she wanted to sit around people.

 I made Reese a little bed on the couch since she said she wanted to sit around people

Once I set everything up I helped her to the chair. I piled on the blankets and turned on the tv passing her the remote since we are the only ones home right now. She chose to watch the little mermaid and practically curled up into a ball while watching it. It didn't take long before Klara came running in wanting to watch little mermaid with mama. So I gently lifted her up and put her in a position so they are both comfortable before heading to the kitchen to help my mom make lunch.

I made them both a sándwich and brought them in to the living room letting them eat on the couch which is a rare treat.

(A/N: Aight im gonna do a plot twist and just hope y'all like it because I don't want this book to turn out like the normal billie fandom book. P.S IRL Billie would never do this. It's all a made up story)

Reese's POV

I sit there. She had won. I knew from the start but it's not like I can say anything. After all I signed a contract.

It's not common knowledge but billie has been blackmailing me to stay with her. Are you suprised? She's getting more publicity about dating me so why wouldn't she.

Moving back to England was suppose to be my get away. I would finally be away from her but she managed to pull me back.

The only thing that's keeping me at a slight level of sane is Klara. I may have faked our whole relationship, well the second half. After my dad died we went on one date afterwards and then decided that it wasn't meant to be.

But me being the decent human I chose to meet up with her to tell her that it's not going to work instead of ghosting her but that when she pulled out a file she had made.

Multiple contracts that I've 'signed'. Like the whole being in the relationship while the publicity is high contact that she has edited my signature on that I signed once on the NDA.

There was 3 contracts in that file which I'm sure there is probably more now but so far all I know there is the 'NDA', the 'fake relationship for publicity' and the 'contract that only allows me to talk about billie positively'. So in otherwords i have to worship her.

Turns out this whole 'relationship' that you've seen is Billie prospection. Matter fact the last two times i have tried to leave she has covered it up with her lies. For example her 'cheating'. She never cheated. She just told people this so there would be a reason for my disapearance. She even lied to her mam.

The day i came back to meet her mam i was ready to tell her everything. Thats when Billie walked in and when she hugged me i was yet again threatened so again i held back.

My last attempt was a couple of weeks ago. What you would know as the car crash. I mean technically it was the car crash. That parts correct but the part you dont know is she was the one who drove into me.

I had my dashcam on, like i do everytime i drive, but the footage shows the crash then billie getting out the car grabbing the dash cam getting back in the car and then driving into me again making sure i would be injured. She is insane and delusional.

She payed people that saw her and made them sign multiple contacts each to make sure they dont say a word. So now i sit here with Klara while on so much medication and i cant even move on my own let alone feel anything.

Billie's POV

"Baby, do you want anything" i ask Reese and she shakes her head slightly. My poor baby is in so much pain she cant even talk. "What about you little monster do you want a snack" i asked tickling Klara making sure she doesnt hurt Reese when she throws her arms and legs around trying to get away from the tickling.

"Yessss mama" she said mid laughing making me stop tickling her so she can tell me what she wants"crips pleaseee" she said smiling up at me.

I stand up and kiss both of their helds "sure thing angel".

I give her a small packet of cheese lays chips opened as she continues to watch little mermaid. I walk partly out of the room and watch Klara snuggle more into Reese.

Im so glad shes with me for hopefully forever. I love her so much.

-977 words