F o r t y - t h r e e

De.... POV (the stalker)

You may not know me but we have something in common. Billie Eilish. Or should I say Billie Eilish Pirate Baird O'Connell.

She has been a fascination of mine for a while and it doesn't take an idiot to see how beautiful she is. The way she brushes her hair in the morning or the way she hums/sings doing anything in the kitchen.

The only thing standing in my way is that girl she is always with. Yeah I know she is her gf and security guard but not if I have anything to do with it.

I was at the AMAs the other night. Just watching her collect her award from the distance and doing her little speech. For some reason she left not long after so I couldn't put my plan into action but there is always another time.

I've figured out after a month of doing this I'm not going to be able to do this alone. I'm going to have to get help. So I guess this is meet the team. Benj, Emma, Alex and then of course me.

I called them up about 5 minutes ago ready to attend the 2nd meeting ever. We currently took over an old garment factory. I know GTA style.

We hired a couple of worked to pretend to be working there when really they help get info. I walk into the office and everyone is already there. Leaving the seat at the end of the table for me.

"Wassup De-"

I interrupted alex "shut up man they don't know my name yet they have to work it out as the story goes along"

"Shit my bad, my bad"

"Alright this is the second meeting for phase 1. I think it's time to put the plan into place "

Everyone agrees so I start going over the plan.

"Emma, your going to play a key role in this plan. I have gotten you into the security team that Reese works for and your gonna go to their home address and basically explain that your going to protect billie when Reese is working" I chuck her the uniform, a phone and a watch

"Alex, a couple of days later when they start to get comfortable your gonna receive a text from me when to do it but I want you to dress up in full black and watch the house making sure to get caught so Emma can prove her loyalty." I chuck him his ski mask, a phone and black clothing with black boots.

"Lastly Benj, your gonna be a backup if anything thing happens but while everything goes alright you are going to be collecting data for when it is the right time to attack." I chuck him the last phone.

"Now remember our goal is for them to think that we are innocent and not to get caught in the act. I will call all of you at random times of the day on the new phones I gave you. It only currently has my number in it but Emma I want you to try and get Billie's and Reese's number but don't push it."

"Now everyone go to engage the plan" everyone leaves and I pull out my phone to text Emma, Billie's mothers address since they are staying there for the weekend.

Emma's  POV

Before I left, D said that he was going to text me but not make it look too suspicious of the plan.

I jump in a black Toyota Corolla 2006. This car is actually shit but I have to give off the 'i haven't been in this industry for long' vibe.

I drive to the nearest 7/11 to get a slushy. Blue raspberry if you were wondering when I get a text.

Boss
***** highland park is miss Eilish's address knock on the door and explain who you are and be confident. I have a lot of faith in you E. Eventhough this is your 5th week in the company I can see you going far. You got this!!!

I liked the message and started driving over to her house listening to whatever the radio was playing.

I pull up and see a grey land rover with black out windows, a Matte black dodge challenger and a van in the driveway. I hope this is the house.

I walk up the steps and take a breath in before knocking.

An older lady answers the door looking shocked.

"Hello miss I am umm Emma and I've been hired to look after your daughter when her other security guard is working for someone else"

"Oh umm I think you have the wrong house I'm sorry and how did you get through the gate anyway"

I pull up my phone and show the text messages to prove who I am and actually called the manager of the company to confirm it.

"I just opened it Im sorry if I wasnt suppose to do that. It was unlocked and this is my first proper day so I'll knock next time" I say as she invites me in.

As I go in I see the Billie Eilish and Finneas sitting on the couch. I have to do some research.

The women that I now know her name of, Maggie, led me into the room and introduced me to the siblings.

"Billie this is Emma, she's going to be your security guard when Reese isn't here" she nods in response still looking at the screen trying to win in Mario kart against her brother.

"I'm sorry about her but here is my number so you can call me if anything happens and hopefully I'll see you tomorrow before I leave." I take Maggie's
Number and tell the two siblings and Maggie that it was nice to meet them.

I leave and get into my car and text D

Me
I'm in

-989 words