S e v e n t y - e i g h t

Billie's POV

"Bil you can't sit around all day moping around. That's not what Reese would want" Finn said as he walks into the living room seeing me in the same position on the couch. "I tell you what let's start a new song. Reese loved your music and it'll take your mind off it" he grabbed my hand pulling me to his/ Reese's bedroom.

"Here Ive got some music already prepared if you wanna try and match it with some lyrics" he said while loading up the music and playing part of it. "Have you been working on anything like lyrics wise" he asked clearly really trying to take my mind off whatever he think it's on cause let me tell your there is not a single thought in my brain rn.

"Yeah but there not really for this sound. Wait" I went into my bag that was in my room and pulled out the notebook that I write in when I think of song ideas. "Alright so I have a couple of lyrics down so we could kinda base around that" I said with Finneas nodding in response.

"I only have a couple of lines so far but I can work on it ig. So the chorus in my head says

wanna see what you can take
You should really run away
I wanna do bad things to you
I wanna make you yell

"Billie are you serious! You want to write a song about your sex life" Finn said. To be honest that wasn't really the way I was going. It was more inspiration from Reese recently to be honest.

"Umm yeah. Cmon you know all the fans would go hard at shows when that songs play especially if you add in like some hard ass beats." Finn nodded so I started trying to piece together some lyrics obviously that are multiple meanings because I ain't confessing to anyone.

If you find it hard to swallow
I can loosen up your collar
Cause as long as your still breathing
Don't you even think of leaving
Not gonna look away

What would people say if they listened through the walls

Bad things to you

I wrote down those lyrics with the previous chorus and kinda spread them across the page to add in other lyrics with a slight bit of Finns help but obviously he kept side eying me the whole time thinking I'm into some kinky shit, which I am but he doesn't know.

-

We finished all the lyrics eventually so all we have to do in the song process is to sing it and comp it with the music to make is sound good.

Finn ended up leaving to go and see Claudia cause they were having a lunch together and that was about 4pm meaning I had 30 minutes before I had to pick up Klara from her friends house. So I decided to see Reese bringing her daily meal.

Once I got there she was fast asleep like snoring her head off. Leading to something I have planned to do. I walked over to the covered-up window sill that is opposite the bed placing a night vision camera that I bought and connected it through the app on my phone.

I opened up the app and saw the camera live streaming showing me standing there. I looked back at the camera and seeing from the where Reese was laid whether there was anyone that she could see the added technical device, which luckily she couldn't.

I ended up leaving after feeding her and speeding to go pick up Klara on time. I managed to get there one minute late as a result of speeding nearly 3 times the limit down the highway. Fast and furious whooooo.

"Hey beautiful" I said picking up Klara as she puts her head in the crook of my neck "did you have funn" I said rocking her back in forth slightly.

She nodded her head and said thank you to Sophia's mom before we left. Driving back to my moms house.

Once we got in I put on beauty and the beast on the tv and started cooking food. The tofu noodle soup.

I decided to feed my babies and show the recipe positing it on my Instagram and keeping it as a highlight for my future recipes.

As I was filming cutting the tofu my mom came in the kitchen grabbing a bottle of water before kissing on my head and saying I love you before leaving the room.

When I watched the video back to see if I need to re film it just in case I didn't get the right shot or whatever and you could hear her saying I love you which I thought was really cute.

I made two portions so I gave the first one to my mom and Klara, giving my mom the most obviously and then as I was making the second portion my dad came in saying that he didn't want any cause he ate a late lunch. Like sir you could've told me before I started making this I could've 100% split the first portion into 3 and there would be enough.

Once I finish I carry the jug in the dining room where everyone is eating and started eating casually eat out of the jug with the little stinker stealing multiple bites.

I posted a photo of me holding the empty jug and explained my love of it in a small paragraph before adding all the story's to a highlight named 'vegan recipes'.

Now is the hard part trying to put Klara to bed. All because Reese isn't in the house anymore. Well this house. She barely sleeps unless I'm sleeping next to her which makes me feel like shit because technically Reese is gone because of me. Because she's in the basement of my old house. Scratch that, that sounds bad. Because she is in my old house.

I passed my phone to Klara unlocked and she runs to the couch to cuddle with my
Mom while I get ready for the night and prepare the stuff so it's easier to get Klara to bed as well.

Maggie's POV

I was on my phone scrolling through Instagram as part of my night time routine when Klara runs over to me with Billie's phone.

She cuddles in me and starts clicking on apps,playing on them for a second and then choosing a different one. So I watch her so she doesn't buy things on Amazon again. Eventhough I have no idea how she did it. $400 worth of stuff.

She had gone through about 10 apps when she's goes onto a new page when I see an app I've never seen before. Well on Billie's phone. Alfred home security. Why the hell would she need that when she doesn't even have a house. She sold her old one.

I waited for Klara to click on it and when she does the screen goes horizontal showing someone. It was hard to see since there was no lights and the night vision added blur but there was definitely a person tied up with their hands quite high above their head.

Wait a second. Is that Reese?

-1220 words