Chapter 14: The Jump

Clint's POV

When we finally make it back to the compound, we are exhausted. It is around 3:45 in the morning. Tony dismisses FRIDAY so she doesn't wake you guys when we arrive. I quietly make my way to our room while Bucky sighs, opening his door. This week has been hard on all of us, especially Buck. I offer him a small smile before walking in and closing the door.

I am not overly shocked to find you asleep on the window seat with a book lounging in your lap. I stand there silently for a moment, in rapture, just watching you sleep as the moon highlights your soft features. I smile down at you, slipping my arm beneath your legs and the other behind your shoulders before lifting you and placing you on the bed. Seeing you in my shirt still brings a smile to my face.

I slip into the bathroom and step into a hot shower. Something about what John said still plays in my mind. I have to keep you safe. I shower quickly before slipping into a pair of shorts and joining you in bed. I slip my arms around you, pulling you close.

You reflexively curl into my arms before taking a deep breath, "Clint?" You whisper. Your voice is soft and raspy from sleep.

"Shh, go back to sleep, Muffin," I place a tender kiss atop your head.

"I've missed you so much," you sniffle, wrapping your arms around my abdomen, and pulling yourself closer to me.

I close my eyes and smile before I feel you place a loving kiss on my lips. I realize at that moment how much I have missed everything about you- your kiss, your smile, your body, your love, your attention, everything. I tilt your face up to me and kiss you again, deeper this time. God, I want you. I'm so tired but I want you. I let my tongue dance on your lips before you allow it entry. My hands begin exploring your body once again. I feel myself beginning to strain against my shorts. I make quick work of the shirt you wear, tossing it to the floor before removing your shorts. You must sense my urgency because you sling your leg over my waist, straddling me. You quickly pull my shorts down before leaning down to kiss me. I groan as you position me between your lips and begin to rock against me. I am soon slick from you. You smile down at me and I can see the love and fire burning in your eyes. You raise yourself slightly before lining me up and slowly allowing me to sink into you. You moan as I sink until I bottom out. Your lips seek mine out hungrily while my hands caress your face and back. You slowly rock your body against mine, your back arching slightly. My hands find your hips and help guide you. God, I love you so much. I never want to be apart from you again. I lean back, closing my eyes as you ride me. This continues for a few moments before I hold you close to me and roll our bodies so I am on top of you. The moon bounces off of your beautiful smile. I urgently begin to rock into you, sensing our bodies building in expectation. It is not long before we are both spiraling into the sweet oblivion of our love.

We are both so exhausted. I remove myself before resting my head on your breast for, what I think, is just a moment. When I open my eyes; however, there is light streaming through the open windows of your room.

Y/N's POV

I open my eyes to see my handsome love smiling up at me from where his head is resting against my chest. "Good morning, Mr. Barton," I lean down and kiss his sweet lips.

"Good morning, Muffin," he whispers before sitting up and rubbing his tired eyes. I lean over and see the clock reading 10:26 and I have never been so glad it was Sunday. Clint pulls me down into another kiss, "Please tell me we can just stay here all day." He smiles, stretching.

"No can do. Rebecca has already decided that the day you get back, we are going skydiving." I glanced sideways at him, "How was the mission?"

"Let's just say," he smiles, wrapping himself around me, "I am glad to be home with you in my arms. What about you? What did you do while I was gone."