Chapter 24 (Epilogue for now)

About a month now has passed and I have regained back a few snippets of memories, it's not everything but it's coming together slowly. Tobias said he had a surprise planned for me today and to meet him in the chasm where we shared our first kiss. I haven't a clue what he has in mind for the surprise but I'm nervous. At the same time though, I can't wait. I smile to myself at the thought. For the past month we've grown so close again. We've slept together, not like that you dirty minded children, and we've gone out on small cute dates. I think today is the day I'm going to say the L word. I know I've felt it for a while but I haven't had the guts to say it although he's said it to me before. I finish doing up my hair and leave it down with a slight touch of make up on and then make my way out of our apartment. I basically run down to the chasm smiling and can't wait for the surprise. On the way I see some of our friends and some new ones I've made that have helped me with knowing where to go around here. All of them are grinning from ear to ear and tell me to have an awesome day. They're kind of creeping me out with how much they sound more like Amity rather than dauntless. I laugh nervously then make my way down quickly then come up behind Tobias and wrap my arms around his neck so my hands are on his chest "Hello." I kiss his cheek and smile. He jumps just slightly but smiles and pulls me into his lap. "What do I have to tell you about scaring me like that?" He teases in his instructor voice that I love to death. "What? You're afraid of harmless kisses by a small girl?" I tease while he just rolls his eyes at me. "Anyways, how are you feeling?" He questions as I cuddle him in his lap. "Anyways, why did you call me down here for a surprise?" I shoot back and smirk. "Answer the question Tris." He smirks and I huff our dramatically. "Fine, I'm totally fine but I'm not gonna be soon if I don't have an answer!" I laugh and he just smiles at me. "I think I'm the one who's not gonna be alright if they don't get an answer soon." He replied and I narrow my eyes. "What do you mean?" I ask confused and before I can say anything else he slides me off his lap and goes down on one knee and my eyes widen. No.... I start grinning without meaning to. "Beatri-" "YES!" I laugh and tackle him to the ground and kiss his cheek as he groans. "Love is pain get over it." I tease and keep kissing all over his face. "Woman you're killing me." He mumbles and smirks. "I love you too." I say softly and smirk. "I know- wait. What?!" He sits up quickly, making me sit up too. "What did you say?" He questions as he searches my eyes grinning. "I said, I love you too." I say simply and smile searching his eyes. He grins and this time it's me who gets tackled to the ground and he's kissing me full on. Now that I'm on the ground, I look up and above us there's a crowd of dauntless and I smirk. "We... have... an audience." I whisper between kisses. He grins then yells. "She said yes!" They all cheer and clap and make a whole racket. I just laugh shaking my head, this is my family right here... And before I can think of anything else, he pulls out the ring. The diamond is a rare black beautiful stone with smaller diamonds around the ring on the left and with sapphires on the right of the ring. My eyes are wide as I gasp softly. "May I..?" He smiles softly and I nod and hold out my hand for him. He slowly slides it on then kisses my hand then kisses me again. "I love you..." I whisper against his lips softly as he grins. Tobias promises that we won't have the wedding till I get more of my memory back and little by little I get some memories but not all. After about 6 and a half months we finally decide its time and then 3 months later we're wedded, the abnegation style, with of course just our close friends present at the old Farris wheel. I wore for the first time a while summer dress with a small veil and may I say, Tobias looks good in a tux. After getting married it's around a year and a half later that we have twins, a boy and a girl. In which they were named Connor, and Andy (Andromeda). Connor having my hair and Tobias' stunning blue eyes and Andy having Tobias' dark hair mixed with a few streaks of my light ones and my grey eyes.

That's the end for now Dauntless cakes! But it's not completely done! I'm either going to continue the story as a part 2 on here or a new book! Part two will contain the wedding, and a few scenes with Tris pregnant and once they have the twins! After that though I may make an actual second book on either the twin's life or Tobias and Tris' as parents! Let me know what you think! And I just want to say again. Thank you all, everyone for all your support that you've gotten my story this far.... Just.. Wow. 13.4K HOLY!!! Thank you ALL! I'll be continuing writing in July! Until then dauntless cakes!
Stay Brave!
~DauntlessDivergent99